Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: just bought admin

1. Default just bought admin

i just bought admin, was wondering when it will be affective.

2. Default

should be on the next map change. be familiar with the TOS and server rules.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php/6-Tos

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

3. Default

ok is the tag, something i have to add by going to options menu... or by typing it to the end of my name?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gomer Pyle View Post
    ok is the tag, something i have to add by going to options menu... or by typing it to the end of my name?
    either one will do, but the most preferable and most widely used is to put the tag at the end of your steam name by typing it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    either one will do, but the most preferable and most widely used is to put the tag at the end of your steam name by typing it in.
    is he talking about the clan tag section? has zero allowed that co count?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

No he just meant should it be before or after I beleive. After is the standard.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    is he talking about the clan tag section? has zero allowed that co count?
    yes he's talking about the clan tag section. Zero some time in the past mentioned that it was ok to have the ibis.a clan tag, but you have to be in the steam group obviously. I don't think anyone really even uses that anymore though so it's mostly useless.
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    yes he's talking about the clan tag section. Zero some time in the past mentioned that it was ok to have the ibis.a clan tag, but you have to be in the steam group obviously. I don't think anyone really even uses that anymore though so it's mostly useless.
    it's also not the best place to have the tag, considering how it doesn't really follow general practice, and given the intelligence of most of our players (and for that matter admins as well) this level of fuck-up would seriously screw with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    it's also not the best place to have the tag, considering how it doesn't really follow general practice, and given the intelligence of most of our players (and for that matter admins as well) this level of fuck-up would seriously screw with them.
    Yup. Agree 100%

10. Default

we made an exception once and that was for iplaywithahelmeton

he couldn't fit the tag in with his name, so he was told 2 use the tag provided with that group. all admins should have the tag typed into their name.

Maynard - The WCS Guy