Thread: help: DL maps blackmesa roy_factory

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default help: DL maps blackmesa roy_factory

can't play on the server when it's on "ze_blackmesa_escape_final.bsp" and also "zm_roy_barricade_factory.bsp"
    b/c it says my version is different than servers'.

can anyone direct me on how to get the servers' version of it?
    Last edited by yours' truely; 08-20-2009 at 02:02 AM. Reason: added roy factory

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yours' truely View Post
    can't play on the server when it's on "ze_blackmesa_escape_final.bsp" and also "zm_roy_barricade_factory.bsp"
    b/c it says my version is different than servers'.

can anyone direct me on how to get the servers' version of it?

Try going into your counter-strike folder and deleting any maps you have with those names, Ive had that issue before, I just went in and deleted the maps then redowloaded them and it worked fine, anything beyond that I wouldn't have a clue.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedtribe View Post
    Try going into your counter-strike folder and deleting any maps you have with those names, Ive had that issue before, I just went in and deleted the maps then redowloaded them and it worked fine, anything beyond that I wouldn't have a clue.
    If that does not work then open internet explorer and click work offline then click it again. If that does not work download the maps off of fpsbanana and put them in the cstrike folder.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

4. Default

or the server hates you.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

5. Default

Its a crc error. This happens when servers use download accelerators. You downloaded part of the map or some of it got corrupted. Go into your cstrike directory delete the map and rejoin the server. This should fix the problem.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wickedtribe View Post
    did it and now i'm just waiting for the map cycle's to send me there next time. TKS!

~~~~~~~~~~~
    worked like a charm.
    Last edited by yours' truely; 08-21-2009 at 10:05 AM.