Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Loud Mute accident'ly banned himself

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    loud mute, what don't you get?? admins can't unban people. ZERO removed that from our list of admin commands due to some people abusing it, thanks alot fuckers you ruined it for the rest of us good admins, you need to pm ZERO or JigSaw about it.
    What Zero should do is find out who did it instead of this bullshit.

Seriously.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    loud mute, what don't you get?? admins can't unban people. ZERO removed that from our list of admin commands due to some people abusing it, thanks alot fuckers you ruined it for the rest of us good admins, you need to pm ZERO or JigSaw about it.
    You can't unban people? Pretty sure you can. I think he just removed the power from certain admins.. Not all.

I'd unban you, Loud Mute, but I'm not home.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

I'm pretty sure its from all admins but I could be wrong since I haven't tried unbanning anyone yet.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

I tried unbanning him and it didn't work for me either.

5. Default

see even NYS can't unban people.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

Unbanned, you fat fingered noob

fyi, you got to do ma_unban STEAM_0:0:13683406 not ma_unban "STEAM_0:0:13683406" i think the "" breaches it somehow...

7. Default

lol, thanks, i've been exercising the fingers lol

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Unbanned, you fat fingered noob

fyi, you got to do ma_unban STEAM_0:0:13683406 not ma_unban "STEAM_0:0:13683406" i think the "" breaches it somehow...
    I did the exact command in that manner and still does not work for me.