Thread: WOW I'm Banned

1. Default WOW I'm Banned

Keep banning the good players on your server and dont ask yourself why Ibis server is always empty in the afternoon while Smut is almost full.

I got banned for a week for a fucking stupid thing :

Nice JOB ---> CO NY

You have ban one of the guy who his playing the most on your server and the guy who has the most wins on your server.

Again GOOD JOB

2. Default

I'm unban

3. Default

Hey jerkoff you were banned for one day. Why ? Running your mouth on the server...you were muted then you decided to reconnect and bypass the mute. Punishment earned....
    Now stfu and play the game.

4. Default

Just banned again for another day for running your mouth and advertising another server. We can work on a week next time..

5. Default

You suck dick fuck
    keep playing with little kid so you will be enable to win

6. Default

Go away angry little french guy.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nissan GT-R R35 View Post
    Keep banning the good players on your server and dont ask yourself why Ibis server is always empty in the afternoon while Smut is almost full.

I got banned for a week for a fucking stupid thing :

Nice JOB ---> CO NY

You have ban one of the guy who his playing the most on your server and the guy who has the most wins on your server.

Again GOOD JOB
    well what were you doing were you disrespecting NYS and how is SmuT brought into this conversation 1. we usually play pub,wcs, or ZM 2. FUCK FACE it's empty because all the people are at work. so yes. QQ so more it was ONLY For 1 day
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10