Thread: request: Zombie Class Details

1. Question request: Zombie Class Details

I'm sure these things have been asked time and time again, i know in game they have been, but....

Can some one post a link to the post or post in this thread what each zombie class statistics are? i.e. hp, speed, jump, regen, knockback, etc.

hopefully in a nice easy to read, compact format that will be a delight to read.

also, pictures and pop-pictures are a major plus.

2. Default

You should be able to just go into the IBIS ZM server and type !class. This will open up a page that shows you the stats of all the zombie classes.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

yea it should pop up in motd format

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    agreed!@
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    yep, gott it, tks!!!

well, i guess this thread could be deleted then if an admin feels it should be.

6. Default

Isn't there a list of commands in the motd when it first pops up? I'm surprised that they don't have that same list of commands somewhere on the forums.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.