Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Yo Its me! Kap

  1. Default Yo Its me! Kap

    Hello,

    Yo Its me Pkz_Kaapuuchuuu, Here to introduce myself to this community I love.
    First off,
    Name: Sopath Chhim ( Can call me Kb, Johnny )
    Location: Chicago Illinois
    Age: 15

    I've been playing in the Ibis servers for at least 1-2 months, but never know you guys had a website, ( Sowwie )
    Was surprise that the Rpg Mod server was replace with a WCS mod, but its still great :P. Just here to be with the community and contribute as much knowledge I can give. I'm really good with the wcs things so if you need help just private msg me :P such as binds, commands, questions. And If you guys need a WCS script/coder I can probably help, Since I use to run a wcs server before. So yeah just pmsg me if yallz have questions :PP

    Thanks again, <3 all

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboi212 View Post
    Hello,

    Yo Its me Pkz_Kaapuuchuuu, Here to introduce myself to this community I love.
    First off,
    Name: Sopath Chhim ( Can call me Kb, Johnny )
    Location: Chicago Illinois
    Age: 15

    I've been playing in the Ibis servers for at least 1-2 months, but never know you guys had a website, ( Sowwie )
    Was surprise that the Rpg Mod server was replace with a WCS mod, but its still great :P. Just here to be with the community and contribute as much knowledge I can give. I'm really good with the wcs things so if you need help just private msg me :P such as binds, commands, questions. And If you guys need a WCS script/coder I can probably help, Since I use to run a wcs server before. So yeah just pmsg me if yallz have questions :PP

    Thanks again, <3 all
    is this your app? you need to label correctly
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

  3. Default

    hey be nice sonic he's a newbie here sorry for what sonic said

  4. Default

    Nah its aight, its not a app, just introducing mahself

    Sowwie If I made some mistakes? I guess...

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    hey be nice sonic he's a newbie here sorry for what sonic said
    im sowwwie mastercheff i hope you can forgive me
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

  6. Default

    Just wondering, ain't you guys suppose to say something like " Welcome to the community and enjoy your stay here" or something like that? Lol :P

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboi212 View Post
    Just wondering, ain't you guys suppose to say something like " Welcome to the community and enjoy your stay here" or something like that? Lol :P
    we can most people do mastercheff did he's pretty big in the community. im just saying hi so thanks for joining IBIS! enjoy your stay
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

  8. Default

    Yes Sir! I will Enjoy my stay here!! Thankyou!!!!!! :P :P :P

  9. Default

    yes indeed enjoy your stay!!!!






    <3<3

  10. Default

    Welcome to the Drama Club.

    Please enjoy your stay.

    ^^



    Thatís the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •