Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Yo Its me! Kap

1. Default Yo Its me! Kap

Hello,

Yo Its me Pkz_Kaapuuchuuu, Here to introduce myself to this community I love.
    First off,
    Name: Sopath Chhim ( Can call me Kb, Johnny )

I've been playing in the Ibis servers for at least 1-2 months, but never know you guys had a website, ( Sowwie )
    Was surprise that the Rpg Mod server was replace with a WCS mod, but its still great :P. Just here to be with the community and contribute as much knowledge I can give. I'm really good with the wcs things so if you need help just private msg me :P such as binds, commands, questions. And If you guys need a WCS script/coder I can probably help, Since I use to run a wcs server before. So yeah just pmsg me if yallz have questions :PP

Thanks again, <3 all

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboi212 View Post
    Hello,

Yo Its me Pkz_Kaapuuchuuu, Here to introduce myself to this community I love.
    First off,
    Name: Sopath Chhim ( Can call me Kb, Johnny )

I've been playing in the Ibis servers for at least 1-2 months, but never know you guys had a website, ( Sowwie )
    Was surprise that the Rpg Mod server was replace with a WCS mod, but its still great :P. Just here to be with the community and contribute as much knowledge I can give. I'm really good with the wcs things so if you need help just private msg me :P such as binds, commands, questions. And If you guys need a WCS script/coder I can probably help, Since I use to run a wcs server before. So yeah just pmsg me if yallz have questions :PP

Thanks again, <3 all
    is this your app? you need to label correctly
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

3. Default

hey be nice sonic he's a newbie here sorry for what sonic said

4. Default

Nah its aight, its not a app, just introducing mahself

Sowwie If I made some mistakes? I guess...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    hey be nice sonic he's a newbie here sorry for what sonic said
    im sowwwie mastercheff i hope you can forgive me
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.

6. Default

Just wondering, ain't you guys suppose to say something like " Welcome to the community and enjoy your stay here" or something like that? Lol :P

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyboi212 View Post
    Just wondering, ain't you guys suppose to say something like " Welcome to the community and enjoy your stay here" or something like that? Lol :P
    we can most people do mastercheff did he's pretty big in the community. im just saying hi so thanks for joining IBIS! enjoy your stay

8. Default

Yes Sir! I will Enjoy my stay here!! Thankyou!!!!!! :P :P :P

9. Default

yes indeed enjoy your stay!!!!

<3<3

10. Default

Welcome to the Drama Club.

Please enjoy your stay.

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.