Thread: Banned

1. Default Banned

Hi

I got banned from the Warcraft server, but there was no admin on...
    So can someone unban me please?

Add me on steam and I'll give you my steam ID.
    My steam name is Per59.

2. Default

If an admin had to go undercover to ban you.. then you must serioulsy be hacking.. Wait for a reply its still early in the morning.. Admins can play without the tag.. when attempting to catch a hacker/asshole ^^... So there may be no one on with an ibis.a tag.. but trust me there was an admin on..
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

3. Default

i've played with Tyrael a few times and never say anything that showed hacks, maybe a mistake?

4. Default

What was his in game name?
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

5. Default

you guys also know that if there wasn't an admin on and he still got banned, he could have been spamming timeleft and than automatically banned by the mod ZERO put in to prevent people from spamming timeleft to crash the server.

He's just gonna have to wait for ZERO to get around to this.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you guys also know that if there wasn't an admin on and he still got banned, he could have been spamming timeleft and than automatically banned by the mod ZERO put in to prevent people from spamming timeleft to crash the server.

He's just gonna have to wait for ZERO to get around to this.
    oh i forgot good thinking inthebutt!
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

7. Default

lol dicking around like xiao

8. Default

Well he did not fill out the right format so we can't help him if we do not know what time and what his in game was
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

9. Default

Please post in correct format so I have the info I need to unban.