Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Banned all of a sudden, Tyrael

  1. Default Banned all of a sudden, Tyrael

    Name in Game: =RQ= Tyrael [cie]
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:5643918
    Who banned you: I don't know, there wasn't even an admin on...
    When: 21st of August, 2009.
    Where: Warcraft server.
    Why banned: I don't know.

    Other/Reason to unban: ----

  2. Default

    Most people think you're a hacker.

    So I'm assuming that's why they banned you.

    Though, they should've made a demo.

    Does that person care to post it?

    Tyrael is an honest guy.

    One of the many reasons why he's in my clanish thing.



    Thatís the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Most people think you're a hacker.

    So I'm assuming that's why they banned you.

    Though, they should've made a demo.

    Does that person care to post it?

    Tyrael is an honest guy.

    One of the many reasons why he's in my clanish thing.
    oh god you have your own clan?? may god help us all.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    oh god you have your own clan?? may god help us all.
    HAHA.

    Ass.

    It's my [cie] tag.

    Cross Iron Empire.

    :]]



    Thatís the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    HAHA.

    Ass.

    It's my [cie] tag.

    Cross Iron Empire.

    :]]
    that sounds like something that belongs in the christian server I am currently perma banned from.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    that sounds like something that belongs in the christian server I am currently perma banned from.
    Haha.

    I wanted just Cast Iron, but people wanted something more.

    P:



    Thatís the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Haha.

    I wanted just Cast Iron, but people wanted something more.

    P:
    always giving people more than they want huh autumn??

    oh and change your pic, your starting to scare people away from the forums, joker.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

  8. Default

    Its making my eyes bleed so for the love of all thats great and good in this world...and my sight plz change your pic

  9. Default

    Autumn looks like a gothic EMO that loves toast.... some what odd it truly is.....

    P.S another Autumn flame post is approaching WATCH OUT

    Clone


    "If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

    Clone

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Death View Post
    Its making my eyes bleed so for the love of all thats great and good in this world...and my sight plz change your pic
    Death don't you look like a 15 year old skater reject?

    You just seem like that kind of guy.

    Also Autumn, you should change it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •