Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Banned all of a sudden, Tyrael

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Death don't you look like a 15 year old skater reject?

You just seem like that kind of guy.

Also Autumn, you should change it.
    O plz if your going to hurt my feelings your going to have to try harder or its just quite impossible cause i just dont give a fuck about what goes on here, nothing quite invested in this game anyways and to me your just a fly that can be ignored cause hes got nothing better to do...but good try
    Last edited by Death; 08-23-2009 at 05:10 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Death View Post
    O plz if your going to hurt my feelings your going to have to try harder or its just quite impossible cause i just dont give a fuck about what goes on here, nothing quite invested in this game anyways and to me your just a fly that can be ignored cause hes got nothing better to do...but good try
    I got you to respond so....

Btw your signature is waiting you jackass.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I got you to respond so....

Btw your signature is waiting you jackass.
    Ty hahahaha

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    that sounds like something that belongs in the christian server I am currently perma banned from.
    I bet you I'm probably the only one who's able to go in there without being permanently banned. Why is that?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

I see nothing wrong with my picture.

Christmas edited it creepy-like.

As always.

xDD

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

MY GOODNESS, THE AUTUMNS... THEY'RE MULTIPLYING! RUNNN!.. Wait a second.. It does explain how you went from 700 posts to 1400 in two weeks..

Wait, did you ever get unbanned Tyrael? Try PMing Zero or Jigsaw.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Like whytboiz says: last i checked, threads were between zero, admins, and the accuser(ed)

When you spam the fuck out of these threads it makes it harder to understand what is going on....it makes it harder to find out who banned them and why....

stop the spamming...at least on the unban me threads.....

Only time I can see someone else posting is if they have a demo or are a witness
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

8. Default

Unbanned