Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dread the pub...

1. Default

I go in the pub when I can, usually whenever Inthebutt or Pink invite me, then I invite other people.

AWP should remain one person per team, that or allow one auto-sniper per team. <.< Oh the fun that would be.

You know Christmas, some people don't have great reaction times and can't go around a corner, see a person, then shoot in 0.01 seconds. So a sniper is a nice alternative for those people.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I go in the pub when I can, usually whenever Inthebutt or Pink invite me, then I invite other people.

AWP should remain one person per team, that or allow one auto-sniper per team. <.< Oh the fun that would be.

You know Christmas, some people don't have great reaction times and can't go around a corner, see a person, then shoot in 0.01 seconds. So a sniper is a nice alternative for those people.
    christmas is one minded. once he has his mind set on something, that's the way it has to be, no chance in trying to change his views on the AWP.

just shoot him in the face with it in game and than laugh when he starts bitching about it lol.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    christmas is one minded. once he has his mind set on something, that's the way it has to be, no chance in trying to change his views on the AWP.

just shoot him in the face with it in game and than laugh when he starts bitching about it lol.
    If only I had two brains like everyone else.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    I agree the pub needs more, anex me and alot of other people do go there for fun, like james, inthebutt, clone, ripper, dart (or she just likes to team kill o.o), loka. But theres a handful of us that enjoy the pub and the awp is a fair gun when its 1 per a team.
    LoL shut up pink i dont team "KILL" any more LoL or i try not to I have learned my lesson ^^ LoL but anyways i like the pub

5. Default

I like the pub, I just lag too much in it.

I try to play, just like I try to play ZM, but I lag wayyyy too much.

So I have to stick to GG.

;_;

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    I like the pub, I just lag too much in it.

I try to play, just like I try to play ZM, but I lag wayyyy too much.

So I have to stick to GG.

;_;
    fails
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

7. Default

recently there's been DoS attacks on the Z-server.

I think it's very suspicious that this attack just so happens to occure shortly after this thread was created. notice that there's a lot more activity there yesterday when the Z-server went down. lol

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yours' truely View Post
    recently there's been DoS attacks on the Z-server.

I think it's very suspicious that this attack just so happens to occure shortly after this thread was created. notice that there's a lot more activity there yesterday when the Z-server went down. lol

usually when on IBIS server goes down, the regs just jump on another IBIS server till it reboots.

I blame your's truely for the DOS attacks on the ZM server.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

9. Default

its only one awp per team, and no autos

Live or die, make your choice.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JigSaW View Post
    its only one awp per team, and no autos
    So the Admin of the BAN HAMMER says, So it is.
    -MBP