Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dread the pub...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Dread the pub...

Is it just me or do the majority of the people who post on these forums except for a few, hate going to the pub? I mean when we played today, a lot of you seemed to not want to go the pub but rather you felt that you had too. It's funny because a lot of those same people are talking about getting the Pub back up and running. However you guys play for like an hour then go back to Zombie Mod. Like "OK my time in the pub this week is done."

Granted its awesome that you guys play in it, even if it is a short amount of time. But I would like to try to get it as popular as the ZM, GG, and WCS servers. What people look for is servers with players in it and most have it so servers with no players don't even show up in their master list. It doesn't help that 99% of the time, its empty.

Also probably players would be more inclined if it was a NoAwp server. All the other ibis servers have the snipers restricted... except for the pub.

Pub needs some nourishment and love.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Is it just me or do the majority of the people who post on these forums except for a few, hate going to the pub? I mean when we played today, a lot of you seemed to not want to go the pub but rather you felt that you had too. It's funny because a lot of those same people are talking about getting the Pub back up and running. However you guys play for like an hour then go back to Zombie Mod. Like "OK my time in the pub this week is done."

Granted its awesome that you guys play in it, even if it is a short amount of time. But I would like to try to get it as popular as the ZM, GG, and WCS servers. What people look for is servers with players in it and most have it so servers with no players don't even show up in their master list. It doesn't help that 99% of the time, its empty.

Also probably players would be more inclined if it was a NoAwp server. All the other ibis servers have the snipers restricted... except for the pub.

Pub needs some nourishment and love.
    if you haven't noticed anex its just usually you or I in the server, your right everyone does only play for a bit, get bored and go back to ZM or GG. I've spent more time in the PUB the past week than I've spent in ZM.

for the noawp, that's just fucking gay. who cares if the awp is killing someone, its one awp per team. unless your good at it, you'll only kill one person with it per round. people who can't use it will have a horrible K with it. I like it cause I can actually move around and kill people with it and not just camp. just like today on the cs_office07 map, 3 kills with it cause 3 people decided to camp one corner of a room.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

I go on the PUB when someone invites but usually i go one and PWN all yall noobs like anex, inthebutt with his weak awp skillz :P and all the many others that i have killed MUWHAHHAHAA!!!!!

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    if you haven't noticed anex its just usually you or I in the server, your right everyone does only play for a bit, get bored and go back to ZM or GG. I've spent more time in the PUB the past week than I've spent in ZM.

for the noawp, that's just fucking gay. who cares if the awp is killing someone, its one awp per team. unless your good at it, you'll only kill one person with it per round. people who can't use it will have a horrible K with it. I like it cause I can actually move around and kill people with it and not just camp. just like today on the cs_office07 map, 3 kills with it cause 3 people decided to camp one corner of a room.
    Ya I have just been spending a lot of time in different pubs now. Trying the Ibis one but usually its just me and the bots chilling. I was thinking but didn't put it down but thought I did, a lot of players don't play on servers with awps. For instance myself and a lot of other people I know, will go into a server, see someone using an awp, then proceed to find another server. A lot of regular players don't like the awp for the fact that they can get shot 500 ft away and theres nothing they could have done about it. It was just a suggestion though.

I talked about with Zero a little while ago. An idea would be that the awp would be restricted with a certain amount of people, then when the server starts getting more people in it, it will be unrestricted to 1 per team.

Also Clone,

Sit down.

Hope your mother doesn't cry at your funeral,
    aNex

5. Default

I agree the pub needs more, anex me and alot of other people do go there for fun, like james, inthebutt, clone, ripper, dart (or she just likes to team kill o.o), loka. But theres a handful of us that enjoy the pub and the awp is a fair gun when its 1 per a team.
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    the awp is a fair gun when its 1 per a team.
    That debatable. Although I don't want this to turn into a "Omg I must defend the awp!" thread. I made this because a lot of people say they want the pub up but they make it feel like "they have too" rather than "wanting too."

If you feel like you "have to" rather than wanting to actually play it, then don't bother joining. <-Point of thread

7. Default

i'm horrible at pub everyone has seen my scores on there

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    I agree the pub needs more, anex me and alot of other people do go there for fun, like james, inthebutt, clone, ripper, dart (or she just likes to team kill o.o), loka. But theres a handful of us that enjoy the pub and the awp is a fair gun when its 1 per a team.
    LoL shut up pink i dont team "KILL" any more LoL or i try not to I have learned my lesson ^^ LoL but anyways i like the pub

9. Default

I like the pub, I just lag too much in it.

I try to play, just like I try to play ZM, but I lag wayyyy too much.

So I have to stick to GG.

;_;

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post

agreed i want my A.W.P not AWP XD!
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10