Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Making myself useful

1. Exclamation Making myself useful

Well, like 5 or 7 months have passed since im perm banned from zombie server for ''no-recoil'' hack (which i didnt used), and im back for helping the community in anything so if someone want help just tell me.
    PC SPECS:

Intel Core i7 920 2.66GHz 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1366

GIGABYTE GA-EX58-UD5 LGA 1366 Intel X58 3 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 support 3 SLI/ 3 ATI crossfire

CORSAIR XMS3 3GB (3 x 1GB) DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) 9-9-9-24 Memory

EVGA 295GTX OCed

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by johnrambo View Post
    Well, like 5 or 7 months have passed since im perm banned from zombie server for ''no-recoil'' hack (which i didnt used), and im back for helping the community in anything so if someone want help just tell me.
    did you ask for a appeal?
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

3. Default

no they had proof that it was obviously no recoil hacks

4. Default

they got a demo but i look at the demo and its 50% no recoil and 50% legit but i didnt hack, but is MY word vs. theholyshi.t
    PC SPECS:

Intel Core i7 920 2.66GHz 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1366

GIGABYTE GA-EX58-UD5 LGA 1366 Intel X58 3 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 support 3 SLI/ 3 ATI crossfire

CORSAIR XMS3 3GB (3 x 1GB) DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) 9-9-9-24 Memory

EVGA 295GTX OCed

5. Default

You did also constantly break barricades..

And there was a lot of times when we could all continuously hear that voice of yours coming through the mic, insulting all the players and admins..

Then when you... Never mind..

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

lets not go backwards here, goodbye rambo.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    lets not go backwards here, goodbye rambo.
    What he said. You were a nuescents to the server by hacking and breaking the rules way to much even after many bans.

Stay out.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

I think we should give him another chance
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

9. Default

nuisance holy. goddamn.
    u had several months to learn how to spell

btw it was nice pewing on all of you last night. holy u ran away so i didnt get to pew on you =(

PEW PEW PEW™

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    nuisance holy. goddamn.
    u had several months to learn how to spell

btw it was nice pewing on all of you last night. holy u ran away so i didnt get to pew on you =(
    I am a horrible speller. I thank bill gates for word. Don't act like you got the last pew.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.