Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Virus on IBIS forum O.O

1. Default Virus on IBIS forum O.O

Well in the past 3-5 days or so.. I notice something very troubling each time i visit IBIS' forum..

._. Maybe it's just me but wth.. you see that thing in the bottom left corner.. yeah malwarebyte its pretty acurate and never wrong.. so zero please check the forum for any possible malware infection.. thanks .. and those that don't have any form of antimalware.. spyware, etc.. better go pirate one.. and start scanning your computer..

Again I repeat I never get such notification on any other website that i visit on a daily basis.. only IBIS

Also the infection appears to be from godaddy website hosting :|
    Last edited by weeman2412; 08-26-2009 at 01:32 PM.
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

2. Default

It wasn't just you. I talked to Zero about it awhile back.

I deleted the message however. He said something along the lines that Avast may have misread it as a virus. It's a possibility that the same thing happened to you. Zero hopefully will check it out again though.

But it wouldn't hurt to run a scan or two.

Also, the site was down earlier today.. It said "Error reading code" or something along those lines.

..Also, what the heck are you running? Windows 98?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

I got a bsod earlier when I got on the forums...
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

4. Default

i just got this e-mail about sites being hacked to serve up some tasty malware. here's the article, i didn't actually read it but it may help

http://blogs.zdnet.com/security/?p=4091&tag=nl.e550

5. Default

i'm downloading the trial of NOD32... hopefully it's not a fail.
    NOD32 Site

6. Default

That isn't our IP address.

However, we will investigate it just to be sure.

Live or die, make your choice.

7. Default

My avast hasn't popped anything since I've been on the site the last few days, I'll keep an eye out though.

8. Default

It looks like near phenoix arizona...

INTHEBUTT your guilty !!!!!!@@#!#!@#$F@$GFW$%GGHEHERGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGG
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    It looks like near phenoix arizona...

INTHEBUTT your guilty !!!!!!@@#!#!@#$F@$GFW$%GGHEHERGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGG
    scottsdale is a suburb of phoenix, the rich suburb.

I live and work in phoenix.

but if ZERO and JigSaw figure out who it is and are able to get a real address. I can pay them a visit.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    It wasn't just you. I talked to Zero about it awhile back.

I deleted the message however. He said something along the lines that Avast may have misread it as a virus. It's a possibility that the same thing happened to you. Zero hopefully will check it out again though.

But it wouldn't hurt to run a scan or two.

Also, the site was down earlier today.. It said "Error reading code" or something along those lines.

..Also, what the heck are you running? Windows 98?
    Uhhh... Classic view FTW. +1 for you Weeman. You earned 1 pew of credibility back from me.

Now James... kiss me already, stop playing hard to get.

PEW PEW PEW™