Thread: WCS races

1. Default WCS races

Hey Zero check out these new races I found.

WCS Races.zip

2. Default

I havent checked these out but some more unique races would be cool. Flame predator has its own style unlike the other races, finding some other races that fit into the flame pred category would be cool. Grenade only for example (weakened grenades but can throw them quicker.. I dont know)

I'm sure with the crafty minds we have out there people can come up with some good ones.

3. Default

ZERO can't do much the next week because he is moving in to his new apartment, but I will take a look at these.

Live or die, make your choice.

4. Default

and zero has school also seraphax you can buy gloves of warmth that gives you nades for the entire round or the race alchemist is a nade only race

5. Default

Well after spending about 2 hours at work researching and reverse coding some already finished races I am pretty confident I can edit anything and create classes from scratch. I'm going to work on some stuff and if zero or who ever wants something changed with a class I can do it. Just let me know what you want changed with a class wether it be the chance/multipliers or whatever with a race and I can do it. Cant wait to get home and try creating some

6. Default

Seraphax Wrote:
    Well after spending about 2 hours at work researching and reverse coding some already finished races I am pretty confident I can edit anything and create classes from scratch. I'm going to work on some stuff and if zero or who ever wants something changed with a class I can do it. Just let me know what you want changed with a class wether it be the chance/multipliers or whatever with a race and I can do it. Cant wait to get home and try creating some
    If you guys need help, I can be some of assistance. I code/script races myself, I made a couple of my owns ( Not from Scratch but I can balance them )

Here's 200+ races I balance, and I made a couple of them so if you want to check it out here you go. And there are a lot of knife races and unique races just what you want seraphax ( As in Grenadier, Protoss , Zombie, And much much more.) As what I state in my introduction I can be of some uses :P
    Link at bottom. Hope this help!

Ps: Pkz_Kaapuuchuuu bite!

http://www.filefront.com/14392637/es_WCSraces_db.txt

7. Default

what about alchemist?

8. Default

mastercheff wrote:
    what about alchemist?
    What about alchemist? the race? what do you want to do with it? huh? your waiting for seraphax? hmmm? lol

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    what about alchemist?
    I could do an alchemist pretty easily, could have them use a USP and grenades, make USP drug them or something along those lines and then grenades cause differnt affects with splash damage. Give me ideas and im sure I can script it :P

10. Default

Seraphax how about, the pistol skills, for alchemist, they have different effect each around as in, Frost,Poison,Fire,Steal etc. And for the nade splash of lightning, Frost, Fire etc. So each around you can have different effects. That would be great :P. They should probably have more health too, since they can only use pistols and nades only.