Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: inf

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    It's not about being right. It's about the violations that deem a permaban. Your violator doesn't have enough grounds for a permaban. Wow you're dense.
    And yet being racist consistently isn't proper grounds for a permaban?

wow, you're dense.

I'm sorry, but I find racism intolerable.

So I'll deal with it how I see fit.

It's called keeping the servers clean and friendly.

But that obviously isn't a priority for you.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

Again read the rules. You don't make up your own rules at what you find is appropriate.
    Didn't you get your ban powers taken away in the past ? Shows who follows the rules eh ?
    Your app = Laugh

3. Default

Again read the rules. You don't make up your own rules at what you find is appropriate.
    Didn't you get your ban powers taken away in the past ? Shows who follows the rules eh ?
    Your app = Laugh
    Nice job on personally attacking me because you don't have anything else to say.

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Nice job on personally attacking me because you don't have anything else to say.

^^
    It's not a personal attack when I bring up your past history. It's proof that you ban on your own terms instead of abiding by the rules of what's an appropriate permaban. Do you understand ?

5. Default

It's not a personal attack when I bring up your past history. It's proof that you ban on your own terms instead of abiding by the rules of what's an appropriate permaban. Do you understand ?
    "Your app = laugh."

I must be confused as to what a personal attack is.

But okay.

since you seem to know everything.

^^

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    "Your app = laugh."

I must be confused as to what a personal attack is.

But okay.

since you seem to know everything.

^^
    I state merely the facts. Usually abusive admins in the past usually don't become members. So yeah....it does = laugh.

7. Default

tbh i think banning someone for racism is valid but thats my opinion and im sure most wld agree.