Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: inf

Default inf

Im reporting the admin abuse of inf. as per request of some of ur admin.

Ok, so here we go. ive been playing on ur server for almost a year now. ive never had a reason to even sign up on ur server until today. i've never been banned until today.

This guy is out of hand. he banned me not once but twice along with several other people. first time was on jurassic park. Inf was running around breaking props on people and slapping himself as a zombie to be able to catch up and tag people. when i said i was going to demo him he banned me. but he also banned jordan, eclipse, carnage and im sure several other people that were complaining about his admin abuse.

then later we were playing another map when inf breaks my cade to get himself in(needs to ban himself). while i was trying to fix the cade the bastard banned me again. the worse part is he dosent even say anything, he just bans. And not 4 five minutes either.

i wish i had a demo 4 u, but im to slow. but just ask around and im sure u will find out the truth.

i have admin on two other servers, but i really enjoy playing on urs from time to time. i hav never had a problem with any of ur admin and most of them know me as a regular, just ask.

please dont let 1 bad admin ruin the fun on ur server.

Thank u for reading my post,
    Blaze1

2. Default

Some other testimonies would be nice to have.

If this is the case, I will not be happy, considering inf is brand new and isn't even a regular.

3. Default

i saw it!!! it was outraegeous aboose

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Some other testimonies would be nice to have.

If this is the case, I will not be happy, considering inf is brand new and isn't even a regular.
    who the hell is inf??? I've never even seen an admin on any server with the name inf

but I know blaze and blaze is a great ZM player.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

Potatoe came to me complaining that this "Inf" was cade breaking and impersonating an admin. He wasn't wearing the tag for the longest time, then he put it on.

I came in and Inf refused to talk to me. I repeatedly asked who he was and when he got admin.

I was trying to be friendly and trying to wecome him, but alas, he did not respond to anything I said.

I had Walter watch him, because they were playing a map I lagged way too much on.

He didn't do anything afterwards.

I've only seen him once.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

Fucking new admins.............................

Inf, I am not sure if you were actually doing these things or not but I will be watching you from now on.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

8. Default

UM blaze a good guy and all which is hard to believe he case broke. I can't say i have seen inf do anything wrong. I was on when blaze got ban and i ask why, and he simply said cade breaking. Which i didnt question, cause i took his word.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

9. Default

I hope he is in the server tonight when I play ZM.

I wouldn't mind banning him at all.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

10. Default

Sorry it took me until now to post, I've been busy today.

Either there's a conspiracy, or a good 5-6 people all saw the same thing, which was Inf improperly using his admin abilities.

Anyways! Inf was doing a lot of things the wrong way earlier, however, I finally got him to add me after asking him to add me for about 2-3 maps and talked to him for a bit. Hopefully none of this will continue.

And Oasis, we all start somewhere.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.