Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have a zombie plan?

1. Default

I'd take a mace over a baseball bat to be honest Clone. That or a Katana.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by yours' truely View Post
    Do you have a zombie plan? [realistically]

After reading the shotgun zombie thread, i had an hankering to start this up.

"Why do I need a Zombie Plan? That shit's not ever going to happen!" Is what I hear a lot. The Beauty of having a Zombie Plan is not to prepare only against a Zombie invasion, but to prepare against any disaster where wide spread anarchy dominates and normal commerce ends. i.e. nuclear holocoust, plague, alien invasion or robots hostile takeover.

Alot of Zombie Enthusiests, from what I gather, know that the real danger isn't really the zombies. It's your fellow man. Despairation, fear and self preservation will almost always make any person into the greatest threat.

You can barricade yourself, you can arm yourself and you can make it impossible for a (dumb) zombie getting to you; but can you always defend your self from your fellow man with fully functioning higher cognition?

Remember, when making a plan for an unknown event you will probally want to prepare for the worst. Assume the worst. Smart, fast, strong zombies. How smart? lets assume they can use door knobs, elevators and can figure out if the doors, windows are too well barricaded that the walls of the general modern home are very cheaply made and can probally come down with lots of well placed, strong kicks.

What I'd like to see here... keep it realistic, but this is really jsut for fun.

What's your weapon of choice? I know it's been discussed in the shotgun thread, but lets keep it realistic. What would you be able to get access to in your current situation? Keep in mind, other people will probally be thinking the same thing you are and you will be competing against your fellow man for any type of weapon that are sold in stores. Guns need ammunition and melee weapons need your energy to use.

What's your bodily protection? Everyone immediately talks about their weapons, but what do you do to protect yourself. Weapons of every sort have a chance to produce a splatter of blood regardless of the zombie having a pumping heart or not. Would you want to wear a mask to protect your orfices? Would leather overwear help prevent bites?

Where would you barricade yourself? basement, 1st or 2nd lvl of a house, a business location?

Would you want to move yourself once in a while? After food, munitions run out or if there's a sudden influx of people/zombies/raiders. What type of area would you go to? Populated, non-populated, big city, small city?

Big group of people or small group of people?

Ok, I've spent too much time on this. these are all suggestive topics to discuss. I'd like to see other people's plans, debates, etc.

go go go.

I'm Scared Now !!!!! Thnx Alot, Now I Can't Sleep !!!!!!
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    I'm Scared Now !!!!! Thnx Alot, Now I Can't Sleep !!!!!!
    get a zombie plan! there, that should end your worries!
    Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    why all these expensive weapons :| .. just bring a bottle of axe and a lighter...
    lol, weeman! attract the lady and burn the zombies, always thinking of the ladies even with a horde of zombies at your doorstep

4. Default

Havn't you seen Diary of the Dead? Apparently zombies don't need to breathe sometimes. So the fire wouldn't suffocate them by burning up all the oxygen, and I'm pretty sure they're resistant to pain.. Remember, the only way to kill a zombie is to shoot them in the head or sever the head usually.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    why all these expensive weapons :| .. just bring a bottle of axe and a lighter...
    WRONG! fire dont kill zombies. You gotta destroy the brain. Whats worse then a zombie? a Zombie on fire

6. Default

Yeah Weeman you would die first.

My weapons of choice.

M6A2.jpg
    varminator.jpg
    43664958.DSC01681.jpg
    crowbar the fucker.jpg

The first rifle is small enough to fold into a backpack, and the other rifle is a 22.
    I love the dual M1911's

Crowbar ftw.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Yeah Weeman you would die first.

My weapons of choice.

M6A2.jpg
    varminator.jpg
    43664958.DSC01681.jpg
    crowbar the fucker.jpg

The first rifle is small enough to fold into a backpack, and the other rifle is a 22.
    I love the dual M1911's

Crowbar ftw.
    .22 caliber = Squirrel Killer

8. Default

you know what the great thing about living in AZ is?? there are old underground bunkers everywhere, they used to be for the titan missiles. Now there just empty tourist attractions. I'm good with that for shelter plus food is readily available almost everywhere. Most people don't know but alot of AZ land is used for farming.

here's what I would bring with me as far as weapons go when out and about outside the bunker:

with the auto-strobe

this is way more better than a crow bar res. plus its compact and lightweight.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

For when you need something more reliable then a m16, and something that hits harder
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    .22 caliber = Squirrel Killer
    .22 + headshot = Shredded brain mater.