Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have a zombie plan?

1. Default

All I have to say is you guys think way to small.... Take your crappy guns. Zombie outbreak happens Im rolling in this

Its not real!?! Ya well neither are zombies... not yet!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    All I have to say is you guys think way to small.... Take your crappy guns. Zombie outbreak happens Im rolling in this

Its not real!?! Ya well neither are zombies... not yet!
    Have fun finding ammo and gas when it all runs out >:]

3. Default

it's ok, here's the cheap model.
    violence.jpg

4. Default

Vlad, if we are going to bring Mechas into the mix, I'll one up you with the best of them all....

Wing Gundam fucking Zero Custom.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Have fun finding ammo and gas when it all runs out >:]

Ammo = secret goverment warehouses all over the world.
    Gas = bitch please its a hybrid.... oh and secret gas station on the dark side of the moon.

And Christmas yes Wing Zero Custom is one of the best of the best... but I was going for somthing a little more anti zombie and a little less make giant craters.

6. Default

I would more than likely in terms of a weapon just use my bow staff (been in competition karate for 14 years) or go with my aluminum baseball bat with my kicking shield (it can take alot of blunt damage to never be damaged and the rubber is kinda hard to cut).

I would wear my leather jacket (hardrock new orleans) with my trip pants (lots of chains n' metal i can remove and use as weapons)

Also I live in missouri, I'm sure I could find enough meth to make half the worlds zombies OD....

As well living in missouri there are tons of little forests and fields and tons of rolling hills. I would most likely take my car to the nearby schools busbarn (down the street) and take a schoolbus to grab as many survivors as I could and probably drive off to fort leonard wood. hoping that as a large army base It would offer some defense against any immediate threat.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedtribe View Post
    I would more than likely in terms of a weapon just use my bow staff (been in competition karate for 14 years) or go with my aluminum baseball bat with my kicking shield (it can take alot of blunt damage to never be damaged and the rubber is kinda hard to cut).

I would wear my leather jacket (hardrock new orleans) with my trip pants (lots of chains n' metal i can remove and use as weapons)

Also I live in missouri, I'm sure I could find enough meth to make half the worlds zombies OD....

As well living in missouri there are tons of little forests and fields and tons of rolling hills. I would most likely take my car to the nearby schools busbarn (down the street) and take a schoolbus to grab as many survivors as I could and probably drive off to fort leonard wood. hoping that as a large army base It would offer some defense against any immediate threat.
    hardrock...fuck yeah
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Ammo = secret goverment warehouses all over the world.
    Gas = bitch please its a hybrid.... oh and secret gas station on the dark side of the moon.

And Christmas yes Wing Zero Custom is one of the best of the best... but I was going for somthing a little more anti zombie and a little less make giant craters.
    *sigh*

Fine.

9. Default

Just give me a katana or two. Maybe a double edged kai-katana.. I can take 'em.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

i think an eva unit would be better fit crap i can't upload an epic pic i found of it of well just search it or heres the link to the pic i found http://deculture101.files.wordpress....va-unit-01.png