Thread: Format

1. Default Format

I have a question. i unable to get the steam id. I didnt' know how to do it. I have a full recording but someone else, one of the Aero people said that they got the stead ID. If it doesn't follow exactly, then its a no go correct.

2. Default

When you are recording a demo, be sure to type two important commands WHILE it's recording:

1. In console - "sb_status"
    2. In chat - "thetime"

If you know the name of the person, visit:
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/
    and on the search text space on the right hand side, type the name of the player. It doesn't have to be the full name; it will accept partial names, but any other players that have that partial name will come up also. So be careful with it.

Happy hunting.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

3. Default

this is the demo, but that stuff isn't on it. Id didn't know it was needed. I just started recording.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kewl Imp View Post
    I have a question. i unable to get the steam id. I didnt' know how to do it. I have a full recording but someone else, one of the Aero people said that they got the stead ID. If it doesn't follow exactly, then its a no go correct.
    Go to the pyscho stat page if its from GG click my GG wins, Zm, click that and so on. Type in that person user name then you will get there steam ID.
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kewl Imp View Post
    this is the demo, but that stuff isn't on it. Id didn't know it was needed. I just started recording.
    So far the demo is 3 minutes and 53 seconds long.

-At 17 seconds in, this is when he begins to move fast.
    --> Now, I haven't played WCS long enough to know if this was legitimate speed.
    --> Throughout the video, there were people saying he is Undead lvl 0 with no speed upgrades. This cannot be confirmed because the demo doesn't show the player info for that specific player.
    --> Someone mentioned his steam ID is STEAM_0:1:8601673.

I do need someone else, who plays the WC server often to know which speeds are valid, to view the demo.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

6. Default

For him to moving that fast he would need 10 Boots of speed. What he was claiming to be was a Level 100 Flame Predator. Flame Preds have accellerated speed, but even with the most boots of speeds the server will allow you to buy you don't move at 300+% speed.

7. Default

Looked at the demo for kicks.

Saw him move, was completely obvious he is a speed hacker.

But for arguments sake lets assume that I may be wrong.

1. Stein checks for player info (can be seen when he mistypes "playertinfo" in chat
    2. Stein explains that Bunny is a level 0 undead.
    3. Bunny responds by saying "I'm a level 100 pred", which is weird considering he is at an exact number and is shooting a rifle when flame pred is a knife only race (unless there is a different predator).

8. Default

I'm kinda kicking myself now for not checking the forums initially before I recorded the demo. Right after we began to ignore him, someone named nexus crashed the server by repeated joining the server about halfway through dust.

9. Default

if shit like that happens alert an admin immediately.. if ur admin.. do what i do.. for autojoin crasher.. ma_akick_pname [insertname here]

edit

not sure if pname suppose to be there... but I'm too lazy to look through my admin packet
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.