1. Default Darth Vader banned for speedhacking

Darth Vader
    STEAM_0:0:25571595
    IP 212.182.86.57

Banned for speedhacking

2. Default

Nice catch.

Though, what map was it on?

Sometimes there's maps like bumfight or wtfhax where they have something we call the speed dualies, which makes humans really fast. Then there's maps like snoopie and a few others where certain zombies are glitched, and go incredibly fast compared to their normal speed. Those zombie classes include classic, poison, and predator XP.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Nice catch.

Sometimes there's maps like bumfight or wtfhax where they have something we call the speed dualies, which makes humans really fast. Then there's maps like snoopie and a few others where certain zombies are glitched, and go incredibly fast compared to their normal speed. Those zombie classes include classic, poison, and predator XP.
    Kiss me James.

PEW PEW PEW™

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Nice catch.

It is pretty easy to tell the difference between a speed hacker and someone who is just going fast.

5. Default

This guy was speedhacking. It was on jurassic park and he ran from the gate to helicopter and back in 2 seconds flat

6. Default

We need demos with "sb_status"!
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    We need demos with "sb_status"!

Hobo is right, theres plenty of maps with secrets that make you go fast. Running through some props give you a speed boost on some maps
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

8. Default

In actuality he needs a demo, period if he doesn't have log info or sufficient witness testimony.

Where is the demo?

9. Default

wasn't darth vader a regular on the gungame server?

unless this is a different person i'd like to see a demo because i remember darth vader being a pretty legit guy
    Fear is a Liar.

10. Default

Dont have a demo. A few people were complaining that he was speed hacking and sure enough I looked at him speed hacking and banned him on the spot. If you want to unban a speedhacker, feel free, it is somewhat amusing to see it on the server