Thread: UNBAN ME jackthestripper 25Aug 6:45pm

1. Exclamation UNBAN ME jackthestripper 25Aug 6:45pm

Name in Game: Jack the stripper
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:24892729
    Who banned you: I think The holy.
    When: Today
    Where: Zombie Server
    Why banned: I think because he was looking at a picture (i remember it was johns rambo pic) and then i said hi to holy and then he said GTFO here and puff banned me...... EDITED: HE THINKS IM JOHN RAMBO.............

Other/Reason to unban: So unfair so it was my 1 day playing here on your servers.

Looking forward to play more with you.

2. Default

If it was Holy you must have been doing something that was against the rules.

I.E. Cade breaking, spraying inappropriate sprays, mic spamming, ect.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jackthestripper View Post
    Name in Game: Jack the stripper
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:24892729
    Who banned you: I think The holy.
    When: Today
    Where: Zombie Server
    Why banned: I think because he was looking at a picture (i remember it was johns rambo pic) and then i said hi to holy and then he said GTFO here and puff banned me......

Other/Reason to unban: So unfair so it was my 1 day playing here on your servers.

Looking forward to play more with you.

Hmm i dont believe he just banned you because you said "Hi" there was probablyy another reason..

4. Default

No, he thinks i sprayed a john rambo pic on the wall and though i was john and banned me.... lol

5. Default

Jack the ripper ip address - 190.234.79.158
    -NF- John Rambo ip address -

Nice try, wanna try another 20 Bucks?
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

6. Default

i don't get it, whats the list prove?

7. Default

His IP scopes are close enough that its probably the same provider.. Not concrete but good

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    i don't get it, whats the list prove?
    It is near the same i.p as john rambo. I also have witnesses of the spray and the i.ps show that he has change many times before.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

9. Default

Was John Rambo in the server at the same time? If so... they might be different people if not keep him banned?
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

10. Default

just wait like 2 weeks.. if this guys account get vacced we know he is john rambo.. because all hacks get caught by vac2 GG
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.