Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Verizon Blackberry's are fuckin stupid.

1. Default Verizon Blackberry's are fuckin stupid.

My verizon phone just broke for the third time (thanks again for telling me to get this phone zero...). So i had a replacement blackberry storm shipped up to me at home to use until i can get this one fixed in a few months. Well apparently all blackberry's on the verizon network require you to pay for internet. So if i want to use this phone i have to play 30 bucks a month or some shit, i cant just use the texting plan i pay for now. This is bull shit, and i needed to fuckin speak on it.
    -MBP

2. Default

Its the best thing to happen since the wheel was invented. Blackberrys are a life saver for me in and out of work
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

3. Default

The Storm blows dick.
    That and Verizon is a scam, the have been charging me with random shit for as long as I can remember. Go with T-Mobile and get the New sidekick.

4. Default

its not just verizon MBP, most carriers besides T-mobile, require you to have a data plan if your using a smartphone (blackberry, palm, apple, HTC, Nokia, Motorola).

blackberry's I think are the worst phone's ever made, the software and OS is really good, but blackberry manufactures some really cheap phones. they crack, break and stop working way to easily. Palm has always built a solid phone, but most people won't use it cause it runs windows mobile.

Apple and AT&T are just money sucking execs.

MBP I don't know what your situation with your contract with Verizon is but unless you travel all around the country and do business, there is no need to be on verizon and on a blackberry.

if you want a smartphone and use it for college, get on T-mobile and use the HTC wing2. plus the data plan is only $20 bucks more a month and you can get 1000 minutes for $40 a month right now.

oh and I refuse to use a blackberry for work, I've been given 4 of them by my IT department and I'm using one of them as a coaster at home.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

LOL Itb.

Those are awfully expensive coasters.

You should sell them, or is that like super illegal or some shit...

All blackberrys blow cocks...I had alltel before and they were good but I switched to T-mobile so I could get an android phone....the only thing wrong with T-mobile is they need to expand their 3g network faster

I didn't have any problems with alltel btw

And what is wrong with windows mobile? I liked it on my old moto q
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

7. Default

lol. I have a BB Storm and I honestly have no idea why people bitch and moan about them. The internet plan/email plan is required for all SMARTPHONES on Verizon so guess what? If you want a planner invest in one without cell phone carriers. inthebutt is pretty much correct. The only difference is T-Mobile includes the price of internet usage in their plans price.

8. Default

look on the bright side, theres no reports of your blackberry exploding like a few of the Iphones are

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/8223005.stm

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    look on the bright side, theres no reports of your blackberry exploding like a few of the Iphones are

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/8223005.stm
    that's a lie, it was made up by PALM PR people.

iPhones don't explode they don't have enough power in them too.

@res nope there company property, so I can't sell them but I can abuse the hell out of them and just give it back to IT.

plus they don't care, if I could show you the closet where IT keeps all the cell phones, you would be amazed at how many phones are just stored in a room. I'm surprised the only thing locking it is a deadbolt.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    that's a lie, it was made up by PALM PR people.

iPhones don't explode they don't have enough power in them too.

@res nope there company property, so I can't sell them but I can abuse the hell out of them and just give it back to IT.

plus they don't care, if I could show you the closet where IT keeps all the cell phones, you would be amazed at how many phones are just stored in a room. I'm surprised the only thing locking it is a deadbolt.
    Were do you work... How can I get in ?
    Mind if I just... TAKE a few ? Or a couple boxes...