Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Please help?

1. Default Please help?

Okay, so I just got this new custom rig, and I was going through it deleting everything I didn't want and didn't need. (i.e. Yahoo! IM, old ass version of Photoshop, ect.)

As I did with my laptop, I removed Windows Media Player, because I have no use for it, I use Quicktime.

But now, I can't do anything.

Whenever I click on Control Panel, It tells me I need to send an error report, and it restarts.

It's really pissing me off, I don't know what's wrong.

Please halp..

D:

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

Could you copy and paste what the error report says? Usually in send error report box there should be a line of text at the end that says "To see what data this error report contains click here". Might help out some with the resolution.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    Could you copy and paste what the error report says? Usually in send error report box there should be a line of text at the end that says "To see what data this error report contains click here". Might help out some with the resolution.
    Give me a second to go back downstairs and look at it.

I'm on my moms lappy.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

Its a bad move to try to delete windows media player. If you do it wrong it causes massive issues. If you are on a new system i would format and start clean any way. And error codes would be nice :P

5. Default

Okay, got it.
    Attached Images

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by silent View Post
    Its a bad move to try to delete windows media player. If you do it wrong it causes massive issues. If you are on a new system i would format and start clean any way. And error codes would be nice :P
    I tried taking pictures of the errors.

I hope y'all can read it.

7. Default

please click the click here button and copy the data in there. That contains the error code and will make it easy to find out what caused the error other then just the generic screen.
    Last edited by silent; 08-26-2009 at 09:21 PM.

8. Default

haha I needed you to click the part in the box that actually said click here, that gives us nerds all the spicy details, the java problem is probably a simple fix.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by silent View Post
    please click the click here button and copy the data in there. That contains the error code and will make it easy to find out what caused the error other then just the generic screen.

Huh?

I'm a bit slow when it comes to geeky things...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    haha I needed you to click the part in the box that actually said click here, that gives us nerds all the spicy details, the java problem is probably a simple fix.
    I can't click anything else beyond these two screens.

It shuts down after that.