Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Fish app

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    Too bad Walter isn't a clan member!
    L Oh motherfuckinf L!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    L Oh motherfuckinf L!
    Hurhurhurhur

But srs. Good luck, Fish. I think I know the name from seeing you on Zmod occasionally. You haven't popped out to me as being trouble. +1 for that. You should play more, though so I can get to know you!
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

3. Default

He was.

4. Default

no. you're getting a minus for thinking that.

play some zmod w/ me, let me see how you cade, and if you annoy me and i might remove the minus sign

I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    if you annoy me and i might remove the minus sign
    Oh that won't be hard.

1. Wait till his cade is built
    2. Make yourself seen by him and pull the pin
    3. Throw nade at bottom of cade
    4. Turn into a zombie
    5. ??????????????????
    6. Profit

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Oh that won't be hard.

1. Wait till his cade is built
    2. Make yourself seen by him and pull the pin
    3. Throw nade at bottom of cade
    4. Turn into a zombie
    5. ??????????????????
    6. Profit
    oh, trust me, if you do that, you won't need this app anymore. you'll need a new lung. i'm not good at counterstrike in general, but i am good at zm. don't fucking ruin that for me, or you might find yourself in need of a new lung, and a major blood transfusion. did i mention i turned my bluetooth mouse into a switchblade?

:cut: :cut:

edit: annex, i didn't say i'll remove the minus if he annoys me. i said we'll see if he annoys me before i remove it

7. Default

AAhhh I see. Fish, He might give you a "-1" but following said steps above will earn you 5 "+1"

8. Default

Walter is only a founder or admin of his own clan... which is not a part of IBIS... and thus why his last post was removed.
    Fish your a cool guy and if you want in thats great... but honeslty IBIS is looking for those who put in 110% to its servers.

9. Default

Can I play ZM?? LOL. If there were a title above [IBIS 31337] (if any of you dont know what that means, then yes, I have played here longer then you) Id have it. I dont want to toot my own horn, but I was good as either a zombie or human in ZM. Some people just dont have what it takes, and at times, I lose my cool and fuck up as well. However, there was a time where a few of us got together and made ourselves recognized just so we could know who to count on in ZM cause we knew each other was that good and wouldnt get noobed to death.

As far as the whole walter thing, its just what I heard on the net. *shrugs* Figured if he got in, I should be able to no prob. LOL. Not to stab at walter, but I figured if he was IBIS calibur, I shouldnt have a problem standing up to that type of demand since IBIS usually does take the best of the best for what servers they have.

Now, as far as me playing IBIS exclusivly, and daily, that might hurt. One cause I dont play daily. Hell, I just came back after a couple month hiatus cause I was bored and focused more on updating/grading my PC and PS3 gaming. In fact, I'll probably dissapear for another 2 weeks since God of War 3 is coming out Tuesday. As far as servers, there really is only one other place I go, and thats just cause its a 24/7 dust 2 server. For my other needs, I come to IBIS servers cause I know there will be good gameplay (sometimes too good, and that causes frustration, but hey) and for the most part nobody is an asshole. If I dont get invited or accepted cause of those factors, so be it. I figured someone that has donated to the servers on more then one occasion, recommends them to other friends, and gets along with probably 87% of its regulars and visitors, I would be a decent fit. Hell, I dont even think there was one admin abuse thread against me in the times Ive had it. LOL.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    He was.
    Let me finish your quote.

He was never a clan member nor even considered or thought of him being an IBIS member.