In-Game Name: Fish

Weapon of choice: Depends on map and situation. I like the Scout and M4

Favorite Map: Mario Escape, Super Mario Reloaded, Dust 2

Reason for APP: Ive been here quite awhile. Figured why not

Experience: Ive been playing the Zombie server for a good two years. Then I branched out to the GG server. Ive also poked my head into the pub once and awhile. Ive been a paying admin twice for quite a few months. Stopped when money issues popped up. Otherwise I would still be an admin

Contact Info: [email protected]

Steam Friends: Ive got a shitload. People add me and I forget who they are. LOL From IBIS servers I know for sure Walter, Whytboiz23, inthebutt I think, not sure after that. Havent logged into steam in almost a month.

26 years old. Been playing CS:S for about 3 and a half years. Usually into cars and such. Maintain and modify. Been steering away from that and more towards photography. Also dont mind taking shit apart and attempt to fixing it. LOL. Anyone need a PS3 fixed, lemme know. Especially the Blu ray drive. So far I am 3/3 for that.

Where you might see me: IBIS ZM server, IBIS GG server, a 24/7 dust 2 server I go to, once and a great while, the IBIS pub server.

Thanks for reading. Not expecting much, but if it happens, awsome. If not, cool too. Once my $ situation straightens out, Id probably donate a couple more months too.