Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Fish app

1. Default Fish app

In-Game Name: Fish

Weapon of choice: Depends on map and situation. I like the Scout and M4

Favorite Map: Mario Escape, Super Mario Reloaded, Dust 2

Reason for APP: Ive been here quite awhile. Figured why not

Experience: Ive been playing the Zombie server for a good two years. Then I branched out to the GG server. Ive also poked my head into the pub once and awhile. Ive been a paying admin twice for quite a few months. Stopped when money issues popped up. Otherwise I would still be an admin

Contact Info: [email protected]

Steam Friends: Ive got a shitload. People add me and I forget who they are. LOL From IBIS servers I know for sure Walter, Whytboiz23, inthebutt I think, not sure after that. Havent logged into steam in almost a month.

26 years old. Been playing CS:S for about 3 and a half years. Usually into cars and such. Maintain and modify. Been steering away from that and more towards photography. Also dont mind taking shit apart and attempt to fixing it. LOL. Anyone need a PS3 fixed, lemme know. Especially the Blu ray drive. So far I am 3/3 for that.

Where you might see me: IBIS ZM server, IBIS GG server, a 24/7 dust 2 server I go to, once and a great while, the IBIS pub server.

Thanks for reading. Not expecting much, but if it happens, awsome. If not, cool too. Once my $ situation straightens out, Id probably donate a couple more months too.

2. Default

Goodluck with your app. see you in game

3. Default

Good luck.

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

4. Default

Nobody likes me.

5. Default

Ahh, I apologize on behalf of the IBIS community for ignoring you.

I didn't even know you applied.

Great candidate here, fun to play with, good sport.

Good luck! And God Speed!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Nobody likes me.
    Not true.

Give it time.

I believe in you.

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Nobody likes me.
    You've forgotten me

...well at least my highly distinguishable voice that is for some reason people say sounds remarkably similar to James and haven't a single clue as to why despite the background sound that comes off of mine and James are completely different that some people tend to ignore like the time when me, James, and Ender (I miss that dude) changed our names so I became Ender, James became me and Ender became James and it fooled all the regulars in the server one night like viper...good times

ah..what were we talking about here? Ah yes...McDonalds.

Those Fillet o Fish from McDonalds are so good.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

8. Default

Awesome guy, fun to play with! Servers are funner when he is there!
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum
    Translation: "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe."
    Sincerely,
    Loud Mute

I think I played with you once...You were nice while I was there.

Good luck
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

10. Default

Long time regular whos come a long way.
    Good Luck.