Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WCS MOD - Farming

1. Default WCS MOD - Farming

Is farming xp a bannable offense?

2. Default

Unless your rank 1 and doing it to get even further ahead, probably not.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

It should be as that is an exploit. I am working with a sourcemod programmer to update a plugin that should fix this exploit. I will not be adding more classes until after it is patched though so that new races will not be effected by xp exploiting.

4. Default

Wasn't the only way to farm xp was by rescuing hostages and planting the bomb? Or did they find more ways? The server started getting so full that it was kinda impossible to farm like that unless they let you.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

There is another way but it has been fixed. TY ZERO
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

6. Default

i know a way to farm exp like getting 500 exp in 1 round but i don't do that cause its ghey

7. Default

wanna tell me?

8. Default

Alright, thanks. I was chosen as an admin for another WCS server, that's why I was wondering.

9. Default

just set up a macro.. that goes into shopmenu.. and keeps buying those exp books... not that its a smart a day.. tehnically ur still hitting buttons so you wont get kicked... BUT REALLY DONT DO IT >> ITS JUST AN IDEA
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

10. Default ...

:O WCS server!!!!!!! Ip?