Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BBOOTYRESIDUEE。ぼゐぷの banned today idk y(8/28/2009 4:55PM)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    thank god i have admin.. or else inthebutt would ban me for.. the stewie clips.. and the "Oh my god.. That feels so good" clip..
    That would have been mildly funny if that wasn't the standard sound on the majority of HLSS users.

It's not even close to amusing now.

2. Default

just so you guys know, if you haven't figured it out already.

。ぼゐぷの <--- that is a clan. I had to mute, kick and ban two people with those tags on today in PUB.

they play around for about 3 rounds, than start the HLS clips, the screaming and team flashing.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    this wasn't the first time I've ran into you.

just the other day you did the samething, joined the ZM server and started singing loudly into your mic. that night I just muted you. today I banned you.

the ban is for 7 days, if ZERO or JigSaW wanna unban you than that's up to them, but I'm not. I told you the other night when I muted you it wasn't tolerated. deal with it.

@weeman I don't tell you how to be an admin so don't tell me when to ban people and for how long.
    actually, no i didnt do something like that "the other day." and, i dont even remember being muted or having you tell me not to sing because that wasnt even me. so i have no idea who you are talking about but the first time i was warned about singing, it wasnt even a warning, you just banned me without a warning.
    Last edited by uuntiltheendd; 09-02-2009 at 02:29 PM.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    just so you guys know, if you haven't figured it out already.

。ぼゐぷの <--- that is a clan. I had to mute, kick and ban two people with those tags on today in PUB.

they play around for about 3 rounds, than start the HLS clips, the screaming and team flashing.
    LMAO you are rediculous!!!! 。ぼゐぷの <---- that isnt a clan! those are just random characters i put behind my name so wrong again!!!!i would love to see anyone else with that tag behind thier name because i made it up and im the only one that has it.... you make me chuckle!!!!!!
    Last edited by uuntiltheendd; 09-02-2009 at 12:10 PM.

5. Default

Are they unbanned yet?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Are they unbanned yet?
    yes. you can close this thread.