Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BBOOTYRESIDUEE。ぼゐぷの banned today idk y(8/28/2009 4:55PM)

1. Exclamation BBOOTYRESIDUEE。ぼゐぷの banned today idk y(8/28/2009 4:55PM)

Name in Game:BBOOTYRESIDUEE。ぼゐぷの
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:10738594
    who banned you: i dont know
    When:in the title
    Where:zombie server
    Why banned:i really dont know. i was singing and my laptop mic might have been on but i didnt know it was. that is the only reason i can think of.

Other/Reason to unban:the ibis zombie server is the only CSS server i play on and i really dont want to be banned from it for a reason unknown to me

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

2. Default

I do recall you. It was I that first muted you because that "singing" you called was one of those people we perceive as mic spammers. It was very loud with lots of static. It was truly annoying.

While I was in the process of muting you, inthebutt was in the process of banning you. So right after I muted you, inthebutt banned you. I don't know exactly for how long.
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

3. Default

wth... inthebutt stop being trigger happy.. atleast abuse them a few times.. if they stop.. then problem solved.. if not proceed to banning D< ... you making all potential regulars go away..
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    I do recall you. It was I that first muted you because that "singing" you called was one of those people we perceive as mic spammers. It was very loud with lots of static. It was truly annoying.

While I was in the process of muting you, inthebutt was in the process of banning you. So right after I muted you, inthebutt banned you. I don't know exactly for how long.
    yea agree'd with hobo just mute him don't ban and plus did you give a kick as a 1st warning?
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    Name in Game:BBOOTYRESIDUEE。ぼゐぷの
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:10738594
    who banned you: i dont know
    When:in the title
    Where:zombie server
    Why banned:i really dont know. i was singing and my laptop mic might have been on but i didnt know it was. that is the only reason i can think of.

Other/Reason to unban:the ibis zombie server is the only CSS server i play on and i really dont want to be banned from it for a reason unknown to me
    this wasn't the first time I've ran into you.

just the other day you did the samething, joined the ZM server and started singing loudly into your mic. that night I just muted you. today I banned you.

the ban is for 7 days, if ZERO or JigSaW wanna unban you than that's up to them, but I'm not. I told you the other night when I muted you it wasn't tolerated. deal with it.

@weeman I don't tell you how to be an admin so don't tell me when to ban people and for how long.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

No second chances, right inthebutt?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    No second chances, right inthebutt?
    oh yea. o.O forgot about inthebutt style of the banana hamma
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.

8. Default

thank god i have admin.. or else inthebutt would ban me for.. the stewie clips.. and the "Oh my god.. That feels so good" clip..
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by weeman2412 View Post
    thank god i have admin.. or else inthebutt would ban me for.. the stewie clips.. and the "Oh my god.. That feels so good" clip..
    O.o Admin Abuse! XD!

10. Default

7 days is too harsh. One day would have been enough. If he continues to violate the rules then 7 days will be just.