Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: i r quitings zm

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    Today, I issued a 7 day ban because this guy cade broke twice, then was blocking for someone. I warned him several times, he didn't listen so I had to act upon it. Trust me, if I were on, I make sure no bullshit happens.
    You Know With This New Crowd Of Ppl In The Zm I Really Say That We Us Admins SHould Not Be Easy On Them At ALL Instead Be Hard On Them (Think ABout It Theyre All Kids, And Kids Like To Rebel) Scare Those Retards Away Make Them Get Sick Of Getting Banned And Eventually They'll Leave And Find Another Server To Ruin Or Maybe If There Really Here To Play They'll Learn And Grow UP!!!!!!
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Um. Okay?
    And Walter I'm Srry But You Need To Grow Up Too, You Are Not Much Better Then Them lately, Common Now Walter, It's Time To Grow Up!!!! You Need To be More Of A Daddy Figure To These Kids!!! You Want To Join The Marines But You Still Act Like A Child Yourself, You're No better Then The Children In There!!!! Common Walter, Really Now, It's Time To Grow Up!!!!

P.S. LoL I Know You're Gonna Flip On Me, But Hey! I'm Just Trying To Help!!!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by chase View Post
    buttttttttt we love you...

i feel your pain. if noobs mess up my cade i just let them try to fix it then when i zombie comes i throw a nade and go spec

try it sometime
    agreed!
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

I Guess No One Is Mature Enough To Agree With Me!! Oh Well!!! LoL, I Should'nt Be Suprised!!!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    And Walter I'm Srry But You Need To Grow Up Too, You Are Not Much Better Then Them lately, Common Now Walter, It's Time To Grow Up!!!! You Need To be More Of A Daddy Figure To These Kids!!! You Want To Join The Marines But You Still Act Like A Child Yourself, You're No better Then The Children In There!!!! Common Walter, Really Now, It's Time To Grow Up!!!!

P.S. LoL I Know You're Gonna Flip On Me, But Hey! I'm Just Trying To Help!!!
    walter is just having a great old pedobear time with these many kids on the server, he's happy as he can be right now.

why are you bringing this up now getcha?? I've always been a strict admin. most of the regs know that if I caught them fucking up the server I would ban them for 7 days.

look at the other thread that mic spammer is QQing about. if your gonna do stupid shit like that, when there are 4 admins on, he should expect it.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    nah i'll take their shit today i was kicked for blocking and i'm like hey if he can do it without being caught why can't i? noobs get to much special treatment
    Yes you were.

And so were others.

Don't act like everyone is out to get you Cheff. You'll only make yourself look like an idiot.

Getcha: Shut up. You act like a teenager and have no reason to tell anyone to grow up.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    I Guess No One Is Mature Enough To Agree With Me!! Oh Well!!! LoL, I Should'nt Be Suprised!!!
    i agree but walter is kinda immature/ @ walter umm yea please stop posting polls about whiskey/vodka/ and such alcoholic drinks im not sure if anyone else thinks this but i don't think it's funny though but walter i still love you
    Last edited by Holy-Sonic; 08-28-2009 at 11:55 PM. Reason: misspelt a word
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    walter is just having a great old pedobear time with these many kids on the server, he's happy as he can be right now.

why are you bringing this up now getcha?? I've always been a strict admin. most of the regs know that if I caught them fucking up the server I would ban them for 7 days.

look at the other thread that mic spammer is QQing about. if your gonna do stupid shit like that, when there are 4 admins on, he should expect it.
    If He's Going To Come here And Post Something, Why Not Poste Something Useful!!! Instead of " Um, Ok ". If I Did that I Would Be Accused Of Spaming!!!!!! Or Something!!!!!!!!!
    As For You Saying Its All Under Control Inthebutt, Actualy No Its Not!!!!! Because What Happens When You're Not In There!? LoL They All Act Up Again, It's Just Some Admins Are'nt Taking There Job Seriously And That Is Why We Are Losing All The Old Fun Good Admins!!!! Think About It, Lets Say You Went In There And It Was Full And There Was 4 Other Admins, And Everything Was Out Of Control Because Those Admins Act Like Children Themselfs, Now Would'nt It Be Hard To Deal With All Those Ppl And Try Straighting Them Out??? You Would Probably Be like Ok Forget This I Don't Feel Like Dealing With All This All By Myself So I'm Leaving And Gonna Go Play Some pub!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Yes you were.

And so were others.

Don't act like everyone is out to get you Cheff. You'll only make yourself look like an idiot.

Getcha: Shut up. You act like a teenager and have no reason to tell anyone to grow up.
    Sorry Sweety, But I'm Not The One Acting Like A Child, That'd be You!!! But It's Kay Here Have A Cookie

10. Default

Wow you people are a bunch of nagging whores. ZM = Faggots