Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: i r quitings zm

1. Default

=( we zm have a giant part in your pubzors wanna make us leave it?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    If He's Going To Come here And Post Something, Why Not Poste Something Useful!!! Instead of " Um, Ok ". If I Did that I Would Be Accused Of Spaming!!!!!! Or Something!!!!!!!!!
    As For You Saying Its All Under Control Inthebutt, Actualy No Its Not!!!!! Because What Happens When You're Not In There!? LoL They All Act Up Again, It's Just Some Admins Are'nt Taking There Job Seriously And That Is Why We Are Losing All The Old Fun Good Admins!!!! Think About It, Lets Say You Went In There And It Was Full And There Was 4 Other Admins, And Everything Was Out Of Control Because Those Admins Act Like Children Themselfs, Now Would'nt It Be Hard To Deal With All Those Ppl And Try Straighting Them Out??? You Would Probably Be like Ok Forget This I Don't Feel Like Dealing With All This All By Myself So I'm Leaving And Gonna Go Play Some pub!!!!
    first off getcha, don't be like autumn please use a font color that I can read with out damaging my eyes. actually I have been in the ZM server lately when I can't get people into the PUB. the problems are still the same, mic spammers, cade breakers and people who ztele away from zombies. usually its james that explains the rules to the new players and I'm the one who just bans them after they don't listen or refuse to listen.

the Zombie Mod is nothing new to CS:S, there are like 4 other ZM server I see on my master list. ZM rules are pretty basic and global, no mic spamming, no cade breaking and don't teleport to avoid being tagged. unless someone is brand new to CS:S and a zombie mod. I don't know why other admins are so nice to rule breakers with only kicks and mutes and 5-30 minute bans.

if you wanna fix the problems on ZM the first thing that has to happens is the core group of admins have to agree with each other and right now its hard. it was easier when the only admins on were james, hobo, mastagunz, res, anex, HOLY SH** and I, cause we all agreed with each other on how to solve problems and could count on each other. now we have so many new admins I don't even know all there names and how they operate as an admin.

we really need that new admin system with admin ranks ZERO.

**EDIT**
    why are you giving up so easily mastercheff??
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

cause i can :P

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    And Walter I'm Srry But You Need To Grow Up Too, You Are Not Much Better Then Them lately, Common Now Walter, It's Time To Grow Up!!!! You Need To be More Of A Daddy Figure To These Kids!!! You Want To Join The Marines But You Still Act Like A Child Yourself, You're No better Then The Children In There!!!! Common Walter, Really Now, It's Time To Grow Up!!!!

P.S. LoL I Know You're Gonna Flip On Me, But Hey! I'm Just Trying To Help!!!
    I really have no response to this. Eat your own words?

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Yes you were.

And so were others.

Don't act like everyone is out to get you Cheff. You'll only make yourself look like an idiot.

Getcha: Shut up. You act like a teenager and have no reason to tell anyone to grow up.
    What he said ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    i agree but walter is kinda immature/ @ walter umm yea please stop posting polls about whiskey/vodka/ and such alcoholic drinks im not sure if anyone else thinks this but i don't think it's funny though but walter i still love you
    You're a retard Sonic; one who is incapable of understand basic instructions in English, such as "don't break planks on humans." And then have the indecency to lie about it. You were one of these problem children on the server for a while, until it was talked about permanently banning you.

And furthermore that comment on my Facebook status just validated me calling you a retard. The comment you removed.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    nah i decided to come back i wanna own those noobs and say lolololol get some skill nub cake
    Dude just get me any time when people break cades.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

i do but u guys just give em a slap on the wrist

7. Default

i do but u guys just give em a slap on the wrist
    Serious offenders get banned for a week or more.

What else do you want us to do? Find out where they live and shoot out their kneecaps?

8. Default

lol i would do that personally myself

9. Default

noobs killed my spirit i might come on sometimes daily but not always
    dude, i havent' played in 2days.

DEATH TO NOOBS! as you all might know.. i have an anger problem.. and SCREAM in my mic ALL the time because of these dumdasses who have no common sense about howq to build a cade...

for all noobs reading, DIE NOW PLEASE and you dont build a cade but shooting everything into a door way

uhg i feel cheffs pain ),=