Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: i r quitings zm

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default i r quitings zm

i quit zm not ibis don't ask why i had the last straw with these fucking people in zm all of them should
    Last edited by mastercheff; 08-28-2009 at 05:43 PM.

2. Default

Um. Okay?

3. Default

noobs killed my spirit i might come on sometimes daily but not always

4. Default

buttttttttt we love you...

i feel your pain. if noobs mess up my cade i just let them try to fix it then when i zombie comes i throw a nade and go spec

try it sometime
    Fear is a Liar.

5. Default

nah i decided to come back i wanna own those noobs and say lolololol get some skill nub cake

6. Default

if someone messed up your cade on purpose, just let an admin know or just add me on steam and I'll ban them.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    nah i decided to come back i wanna own those noobs and say lolololol get some skill nub cake
    Dude just get me any time when people break cades.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by chase View Post
    buttttttttt we love you...

i feel your pain. if noobs mess up my cade i just let them try to fix it then when i zombie comes i throw a nade and go spec

try it sometime
    agreed!
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    noobs killed my spirit i might come on sometimes daily but not always
    dude, i havent' played in 2days.

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Um. Okay?
    And Walter I'm Srry But You Need To Grow Up Too, You Are Not Much Better Then Them lately, Common Now Walter, It's Time To Grow Up!!!! You Need To be More Of A Daddy Figure To These Kids!!! You Want To Join The Marines But You Still Act Like A Child Yourself, You're No better Then The Children In There!!!! Common Walter, Really Now, It's Time To Grow Up!!!!

P.S. LoL I Know You're Gonna Flip On Me, But Hey! I'm Just Trying To Help!!!
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn