Thread: On my way to start Eurotrip 2009

1. Default On my way to start Eurotrip 2009

Well by the time any of you guys are awake back here in north america I'll be over seas in London England terrorizing the english and getting into fights with many irish men

If i dont report back on the forums in 3 weeks assume i was KIA by curdy and buried in his back yard and PLEASE come looking for me

L8r

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

2. Default

have fun clone!!!!!

oh and curdy has a weakness, just yell out random stuff about the show "24" and curdy will drop anything in his hands and cover his ears.

he's watching the show right now episode by episode and doesn't want to know what happens lol.

remember clone if you can visit spain and its beaches. trust me you'll love it.

see you when you get back.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Jeez. Curdy and his Vagina Face.

FYI: IBIZA SPAIN... go there. NOW!

4. Default

Have fun and good luck Clone.

I know you won't do this:

But be safe.

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

Have fun.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

I am currently sitting in a $40.00 for three hours posh lounge at Pearson airport in Toronto... And 4 my money I get free food, free booze ( no bs), free unlimited drinks, free wifi, sme nice comfy couches and chairs and so I don't have to sleep down with the rest of YOU peasents... NAw j/k I luv u guys like a guy could luv Internet characters.... Anyway imma look out the window and laugh my evil laugh at the poor people

ttyl

clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

7. Default

I took the 58 Malton bus to Pearson Airport to go talk to the U.S. Immigration Officer before my trip to NY. He couldn't help too much:\

But if you see him tell him Walt says hi

8. Default

lol say hi to curdy for me