Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: WCS Cash bug. Just wow.

Well thanks for the info update weeman.
    Anothers issue about the cash in WCS that i saw this morning:

Even the Admin is joining the fun again~
    (click to enlarge)
    - And for those who have fought and died.. as i approach the gates of heaven; St.Peter i will tell, one more Soldier reporting Sir, i've served my time in hell.

2. Default

ban hamma

3. Default

No admin has that right to use the ma_give command because it has been disabled by Zero for the WCS server. Ive played on that server for a month now and Its true that I did use it but I stopped after doing it for 20 or so levels because it IS WRONG.

That guy Ryan uses it so much, ive already screamed at him. At the time that I left the server he was a 278 and how hes over 300+??? Hes not ALWAYS on the server. This guy needs a reset
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    yes silent and hitman used that infinite money bug to get money to buy exp to be gay with eva
    Wrong u donkey, I used it for 20 levels and that was it. I Got eva myself! I used it to get off of blood mage and arch

So Cloud, you actualy "saw" him doing it until lvl 275?
    Just wow, seriously wow.
    - And for those who have fought and died.. as i approach the gates of heaven; St.Peter i will tell, one more Soldier reporting Sir, i've served my time in hell.

6. Default

thats all you say wow also hitman just using that glitch for anything is wrong but i've done it to so i shouldn't be pointing the finger

7. Default

I didnt see him do it till then, I never saw the guy in my lfie and I come on the server and he was level 278 then enxt day hes past me. Now thats bullshit

Why are you always bringing this on Hitman/Silent. The issue with those too have been close already. And even if they used it a few time to get eva ( cause i know silent/hitman was on a high lvl before using those). It's not like they used it for 350 lvl non-stop.

Ive checked with some player in game, to see who knew Ryan, the game was full and no one have played with him before.

Beep (A regular on the server), said that he saw him multiple time using the cash bug.

I also want to say, since he said that he was only playing during the night on the servers. How did he manage to lvl. There no one on the server during the night, even if their like 2-3players in it, that not enough to lvl you're race quick enough.

9. Default

Excuse me acadien. It seems u don't like me very much because i got to such a high level in supposely a short time. I'm sorry if it offends you in any way. I know you're a respected player in the server. But I did nothing wrong alright. I earn my levels. I've already talked to you.

First of all, many people have seen me play in the server 24/7. Fatkidstolag, Maynard, drakken, blackmage, they are the ones who play with me thruout the night. They can tell you.

Second of all, I went from level 1 - 55+ in about a week (initially i hardly played). 55+ - 150+ in about 5 days. then 150+ - 275 eva in 3 days of consecutive all nighters. Then 275 - 300+ in the next 2 all nighters.

Third of all, It's not that i suck. I'm good. I'm usually always top fragger.

How I got so much xp? Well I'll tell you. I'm quite sure its allowed because its not a glitch. I just stayed up all night and at night, there's a small number of players. So the round ends fast, and you can get the roundend money faster. ANd each round i just buy 1 tomb of experience. I tried to level up all my low level characters because it takes lesser tombs. So i leveled up all of them evenly.
    In addition, at night when the server gets empty, usualyl pretty damn late. Then i just play by myself, if it is, cs map, ill be CT and rescue hostages every round. if it is de map, i plant bombs. and each round i get money. so i just buy more n more tombs. I planted so many bombs n rescued so many damn hostages at night to get to eva. I did this from lvl 150+ - 275. After that I didnt find it necessary to pull such crazy all nighters again. So, i just played when the server had people and got the rest of my levels by simply playing well.

Lastly, i have no clue about this "cash bug" your talking about. What i did was legit, it took me many many, many hours to achieve this. All i did was play. Eat, Play, Piss, Sleep, and Play again. Usually after 8pm all the way to 10am. those were my all nighter hours.

Then explain to me why there differents users are admited seeying you "using the cash bug" By the way just for the record those player are regular on the server like you could have read on the previous post.

You know, it's easy to come here and say, hey whatever don't beleve those guy i didnt do it. Like i told you in-game, i still don't beleve you, anyway.