Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: WCS Cash bug. Just wow.

1. Default

Tell me how am i using the "cash bug". Like what the hell am i doing? Fuck i Just wanna play. and in game u wer such an asshole. People noticed your atittude towards me. Dude dont have something against me if you have no proof of anything.

K again, you're to much on the defensive. Trying to blame me now.
    If i was an asshole to you please tell me how. I know the rule of the server, unlike many others i respect every members that join the servers. Ask any regular on the server that i play with or any Ibis Admin.
    My proof here is me and ZiGmier playing for about 1month and half to get to that lvl. And you of course 3-4days. That enough said i think.
    "I" dont have proof "seeying" you used the bug. Of course not, i play maybe 1-2hours during the night. My proof here is all the other member that saw you using it. Ask me why would they lie? Because they don't like you? Hmm they dont even know you..!

Also, what attitude are you talking about here?
    Last edited by =Aca[d]ieN=; 08-30-2009 at 06:15 AM.
    - And for those who have fought and died.. as i approach the gates of heaven; St.Peter i will tell, one more Soldier reporting Sir, i've served my time in hell.

3. Default

reset ryan case closed

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanrenesis View Post
    Excuse me acadien. It seems u don't like me very much because i got to such a high level in supposely a short time. I'm sorry if it offends you in any way. I know you're a respected player in the server. But I did nothing wrong alright. I earn my levels. I've already talked to you.

First of all, many people have seen me play in the server 24/7. Fatkidstolag, Maynard, drakken, blackmage, they are the ones who play with me thruout the night. They can tell you.

Second of all, I went from level 1 - 55+ in about a week (initially i hardly played). 55+ - 150+ in about 5 days. then 150+ - 275 eva in 3 days of consecutive all nighters. Then 275 - 300+ in the next 2 all nighters.

Third of all, It's not that i suck. I'm good. I'm usually always top fragger.

How I got so much xp? Well I'll tell you. I'm quite sure its allowed because its not a glitch. I just stayed up all night and at night, there's a small number of players. So the round ends fast, and you can get the roundend money faster. ANd each round i just buy 1 tomb of experience. I tried to level up all my low level characters because it takes lesser tombs. So i leveled up all of them evenly.
    In addition, at night when the server gets empty, usualyl pretty damn late. Then i just play by myself, if it is, cs map, ill be CT and rescue hostages every round. if it is de map, i plant bombs. and each round i get money. so i just buy more n more tombs. I planted so many bombs n rescued so many damn hostages at night to get to eva. I did this from lvl 150+ - 275. After that I didnt find it necessary to pull such crazy all nighters again. So, i just played when the server had people and got the rest of my levels by simply playing well.

Lastly, i have no clue about this "cash bug" your talking about. What i did was legit, it took me many many, many hours to achieve this. All i did was play. Eat, Play, Piss, Sleep, and Play again. Usually after 8pm all the way to 10am. those were my all nighter hours.

THATS ALL BULLSHIT! Wanna know why? Because I checked the times he server was empty and almost every night the server was empty from 2 am to 8 am every day. So fuck your all nighters.

Plyus no one goes from 150 to 300+ in less than 3 days. It took most of us over 2 weeks.

You sure have been caught bullshitting, and are now a fucking Liar and you will be dealt with soon
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanrenesis View Post
    Tell me how am i using the "cash bug". Like what the hell am i doing? Fuck i Just wanna play. and in game u wer such an asshole. People noticed your atittude towards me. Dude dont have something against me if you have no proof of anything.
    Acadian is and was never an asshole to anyone. I know him and hes the nicest person in the world so go fuck yourself on that part.

Every single member that played with you pointed you out already. I SAW YOU USING IT EVERY ROUND for a few rounds.

Me, an admin of IBIS, lying? Call me a liar, i fucking dare you

6. Default

yea acadien is one of the nicest players i've seen on any server

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    yea acadien is one of the nicest players i've seen on any server
    And I am ttuly one of the worst lol. He got me confused with acadian. Btw don't be so quick to point mastercheff and used it too. I warned ryan before when I saw him use it. Guess he didn't listen

8. Default

Acadien was sounding hostile when talking to Ryan that night. He might have had a bad night or something, but what he was doing was NOT friendly.

Cloud, I shall call you a liar. In your statement "Because I checked the times he server was empty and almost every night the server was empty from 2 am to 8 am every day. So fuck your all nighters."

For the past 2 weeks, the server was never completely empty for very long. Sometimes there were between 1 and 4 of us, but there were at least 4 of us after 10 minutes, with a few exceptions(server crashes for example). I've been playing here for 2 weeks, and have seen Ryan there EVERY night.

Then there is the statement "Plyus no one goes from 150 to 300+ in less than 3 days. It took most of us over 2 weeks." I've gone for 100 to 24x in 4 or 5 days. It is NOT hard. And if you do like Ryan and play eva for the levels after 275, hey look, there's an easy 300+.

As for your "regulars", I have seen acadian, beep, and I'll assume cloud(don't know your in game name) only a few times in the past 2 weeks. The night regulars are totally different than the day, we hardly ever have admins, but it does not make us irregular. If you look at the server stats, the night crew IS some of the most regular. (Draaken, myself, Ryan, maynard)

The main reason I'm posting this is I'm getting high in levels too, so if you're going to start removing those of us who play often, I'd like to know before I waste as much time as Ryan did.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    Acadien was sounding hostile when talking to Ryan that night. He might have had a bad night or something, but what he was doing was NOT friendly.

Cloud, I shall call you a liar. In your statement "Because I checked the times he server was empty and almost every night the server was empty from 2 am to 8 am every day. So fuck your all nighters."

For the past 2 weeks, the server was never completely empty for very long. Sometimes there were between 1 and 4 of us, but there were at least 4 of us after 10 minutes, with a few exceptions(server crashes for example). I've been playing here for 2 weeks, and have seen Ryan there EVERY night.

Then there is the statement "Plyus no one goes from 150 to 300+ in less than 3 days. It took most of us over 2 weeks." I've gone for 100 to 24x in 4 or 5 days. It is NOT hard. And if you do like Ryan and play eva for the levels after 275, hey look, there's an easy 300+.

As for your "regulars", I have seen acadian, beep, and I'll assume cloud(don't know your in game name) only a few times in the past 2 weeks. The night regulars are totally different than the day, we hardly ever have admins, but it does not make us irregular. If you look at the server stats, the night crew IS some of the most regular. (Draaken, myself, Ryan, maynard)

The main reason I'm posting this is I'm getting high in levels too, so if you're going to start removing those of us who play often, I'd like to know before I waste as muc0h time as Ryan did.
    And gee let's see when I get back from work ill show you the the site that takes our info and puts it on the site and shows what time the server is full and empty. You say yes and ill point you out thay you are wrong.

I'm willing to point everything out to you. Also no one ever said anything about "removing" people. But if you wish to be then so be it.

Also if you state that you do not know me but if you look at my signature it says I'm hitman

10. Default

Oh, I didn't realize that you were using that to admit to your abuse, I figured it was just one of the long standing jokes about the bullshit you pull. Sorry for the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    reset ryan case closed
    And then there's the fact that this entire thread is about removing someone. Wasting 80+ hours of someone's time is a damn good way to remove them.

And if you could/would/will show me these times that I'm logged into some other ibis WCS server, please do.