Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: WCS Cash bug. Just wow.

1. Default

yea a rpg surf would be nice but the only thing about that is some people might abuse some of the powers of the skills but sounds like a great idea

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    ya you're right, i guess you would build up immunity to things like that, but still it doesn't seem like it's something that one would lok forward to doing every day.

p.s. you play from work?

i can picture it now, everyone's out saying buy to grandma and all you hear is "i'm gonna fucking kill you, you wall hacknig fuck-stick!!" shouted from the back of the building :P
    No I can't play from work. Currently no internet but even if I had it I wouldn't. I have doom 3 installed though lol. I'm one of the friendliest people you will ever meet irl. I dish my frustration out on the forums though lol
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    No I can't play from work. Currently no internet but even if I had it I wouldn't. I have doom 3 installed though lol. I'm one of the friendliest people you will ever meet irl. I dish my frustration out on the forums though lol
    hahaha, i know what you mean, these kinds of things let you take out all your everyday frustration on people you'll never actually meet.

4. Default

hahaha, i know what you mean, these kinds of things let you take out all your everyday frustration on people you'll never actually meet.
    Best part is that only nys co, zero and jigsaw know who I am so you will never know who I really am. You could be walking into the fun house without knowing that its me.

5. Default

Best part is that only nys co, zero and jigsaw know who I am so you will never know who I really am. You could be walking into the fun house without knowing that its me.
    i...dont want to know who you are?

...and you live in a fun house? like at the carnival?

6. Default

lol good thing i let hitman yell at me let him vent his frustration at me

7. Default

i...dont want to know who you are?

...and you live in a fun house? like at the carnival?
    Its what I call the funeral home. Its a running joke along a few funeral directors in brooklyn queens nassau county and suffolk county

8. Default

You could be walking into the fun house without knowing that its me.
    He lives in the fun house eh...

YOU GONNA GET RAPED
    "Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo "

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    He lives in the fun house eh...

YOU GONNA GET RAPED
    lol wtf that's creepy
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS