Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: WCS Cash bug. Just wow.

1. Default

i've seen ryan of the server about 2 or 3 times but when i see him 2 or 3 times and he has eva something is wrong

2. Default

You guys want the truth?

I've played with Ryanrenesis on a few occasions. He has been on every night, as he says. However, I've gone to spectate because I had to grab some food or a beer, and when I come back I would sometimes catch him dying repeatedly to increase his cash. This even caused a couple of players who came in the game to play, to leave the server. This is a cash bug, he should be dealt with. He is the reason I began a thread questioning whether farming was against the rules on Tuesday (I believe). I don't feel right exploiting these bugs, and because I don't feel it's fair, I don't think it should leave the door open for others to do this either, and that is why I'm coming forward and mentioning these events.
    Last edited by putters; 08-30-2009 at 02:41 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by putters View Post
    The reason I posted that thread inquiring about farming as an offence, is because of ryanenemesis.

I figured that out already.

And yes when I get back from the funeral home I will post that site and prove you wrong. That is a promise.

Also he posted that as a joke because someone claimed admin abuse and I proved them wrong but he meant the second part. Guess people don't understand that when they are new to the forums and server
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

Quote Originally Posted by putters View Post
    You guys want the truth?

I've played with Ryanrenesis on a few occasions. He has been on every night, as he says. However, I've gone to spectate because I had to grab some food or a beer, and when I come back I would sometimes catch him dying repeatedly to increase his cash. This even caused a couple of players who came in the game to play, to leave the server.

Yet again another player told us the truth.
    So now Ryan aint just a bug user, but also a liar after all.
    - And for those who have fought and died.. as i approach the gates of heaven; St.Peter i will tell, one more Soldier reporting Sir, i've served my time in hell.

5. Default

lol acadien's avatar has the words boom headshot writen all over it

6. Default

Zero can you pull the stats on the WCS server and show how many suicides he has committed.this will bring it all out

7. Default

I hope people like us who work hard to earn their levels get some recognition in the community. I have clocked at least over 150 hours in the server for the last 2 weeks. Usually 9pm to 8am straight.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanrenesis View Post
    I hope people like us who work hard to earn their levels get some recognition in the community. I have clocked at least over 150 hours in the server for the last 2 weeks. Usually 9pm to 8am straight.
    And I hope Zero can show your stats so we can all give you the "recognition" that you deserve. Also would love to see all his stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    And I hope Zero can show your stats so we can all give you the "recognition" that you deserve. Also would love to see all his stats.
    Indeed. Same here.
    - And for those who have fought and died.. as i approach the gates of heaven; St.Peter i will tell, one more Soldier reporting Sir, i've served my time in hell.

10. Default

Reply to PUTTERS:

During late night gaming, like maybe 4-5am... on a Sunday, there are usually very little people. And like as i said before. There was a few occasions when I was the only player in the server, and all i did was continuously rescue hostages or plant a bomb and bought tombs. However, after buying about 4 tombs, WCS mod doesn't allow you to buy any more tombs for that race. So I would have to change race. When you change your race, you automatically die.
    When you came into the server, you probably saw my horrible score (many deaths) because I have been doing the obj's over n over for many hours.
    This is my method of leveling up my character.

And how is that the cash bug if u die repeatedly? I know because I was in the server for many hours by myself. When i changed race and when i died. The next round, you don't earn any money, and sometimes your money even gets resetted to 800, It just says "Round Draw". so what r u talking about?

Even regardless of all this, I still gained a huge majority of my levels without doing these objectives.
    Last edited by Ryanrenesis; 08-30-2009 at 03:42 PM.