Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: WCS Cash bug. Just wow.

Default WCS Cash bug. Just wow.

-Q: Why bother playing, if somes peoples using the cash bug to get every races, without being punish?

Aight, don't get me wrong here, how can someone that ive never seen on WCS server ranked #3 suddently, when im almost log in every day & night. Iv'e been playing since the WCS Mods came out. That what about, 1month and a half something like that? Anyway, IT TAKE TIMES AND WEEKS to level every single race one after the others, and here that guy saying that he got lvl340 in only 3days when i never saw him playing before?

Skilled you said? Fuck*ff i say.

Those peoples should get their account reset to lvl 0. With a minor ban.
    - And for those who have fought and died.. as i approach the gates of heaven; St.Peter i will tell, one more Soldier reporting Sir, i've served my time in hell.

2. Default

yes silent and hitman used that infinite money bug to get money to buy exp to be gay with eva

I am not talking about those 2.
    Those 2 already got talk by Zero i think.
    And they don't even play with eva for the info.

The guy that im talking here is Ryanemesis (ranked #3) something like that.

Vanilla H (ranked #4) have been using it for a while that ive learned yesturday. (ZiGmier is a witness)
    After that we got Silent and Hitman (Ranked #6 & 7)

So let's give a closer look to all that.
    ZiGmier (#2), have been on the server at the moment WCS mod came out like me. His lvl 350. His on everydays. GG to him.
    JohnWayne(#5), Same thing have been around the server since it came out. his lvl 320.
    THEN we got
    Kaiser(#8), leeroy(#9), and monkey face(#10). all of those 3 are in lvl 290-300 They have been playing A lot! on the server.

Anyway you got my point here that it take time to lvl?
    So how did he manage to get lvl350 in 3DAY ?
    Even yesturday, Hitman saw him for the first time and said: Who the hell his that guy and how come he got so high.
    Last edited by =Aca[d]ieN=; 08-29-2009 at 07:41 AM.
    - And for those who have fought and died.. as i approach the gates of heaven; St.Peter i will tell, one more Soldier reporting Sir, i've served my time in hell.

4. Default

yea i don't see how monkey got so high

He have been playing more then you on the servers.
    Also, you are playing only with flame Pred, you won't gain lvl.
    Me(1), ZiGmier(2), JohnWayne(5), and those last 3 (8-9-10), deserve ours lvl's.

6. Default

i was rank 5 until everyone was doing that cash thingy

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by =Aca[d]ieN= View Post

Skilled you said? Fuck*ff i say.
    Why did you censor off instead of Fuck...

I lol'd when I read that.

8. Default

so...how do you do this?

I think that you don't need to know that.. ^^"

10. Default

http://forums.steampowered.com/forum...d.php?t=881659

Here's a good list of what steam's trying to fix ... not sure if the money thing is up there yet... but I'm sure it will be added
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.