Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Weemans admin abuse

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post

You're dirtying up the names of IBIS admins.
    lol? that hasen't been done yet by all the others?

2. Default

Now what did I say in my post? I said it's a challenge for me, but I also know people don't like it. So of course I'll go with those peoples' choice over my own, to ensure that the server stays pleasurable for all of them.

And I even gave you something from the rules saying that Weeman shouldn't be allowed to do what he's been doing. What happens is completely up to you, this is just my say and my observations. Sorry if any of you misunderstood me.

Anyhow, let me pull up the rules..

II. Exploiting

1) The use of programs, settings, or scripts to crash or exploit the server

Pretty sure it counts as an exploit. Same with the dualies script. Not to say that Weeman hasn't done good for the server though.

And Sonic, we've known it was a script for some time now..

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    lol? that hasen't been done yet by all the others?
    ALL, the others?
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 08-31-2009 at 02:18 AM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    ALL, the others?
    Don't bother, Nemesis crawls from under his little bridge rarely, so there is no point to get into it with him.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    That not the point james, he uses them for an advantage. Just cause you think it's a challenge does not make it right for him to do it. He blew up a near perfect cradle cade like nothing. It is not to be tolerated in any matter. There is already a demo provided by chase and multple admins have seen it in action. I have admin for the purpose to benefit the server. To have it as fair and fun for everyone. If i think there is a fault, or an inbalance i do believe something should be done. If you do not think the same, then that's pretty radical for you to say something like that.
    Gosh Holy...

Clearly you didn't build the "perfect cradle cade" the way I taught you. Otherwise it wouldn't have crumbled. Do I need to school you again? The soda machine goes on top, not to the left or right...

PEW PEW PEW™

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Don't bother, Nemesis crawls from under his little bridge rarely, so there is no point to get into it with him.
    No, he has a point.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

lol turtles i think the cradles' original father was james but who knows

7. Default

turtles is a dumb ass he banned me for 5 days in smuT gg server.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

8. Default

asians....., and christmas i would have though you would have banned weeman by now or at least have more under your belt Lol

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    turtles is a dumb ass he banned me for 5 days in smuT gg server.
    No idea what you're talking about...

PEW PEW PEW™

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    No idea what you're talking about...
    You know what you did, You banned Clause !
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.