Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Weemans admin abuse

1. Default Weemans admin abuse

Well are we as a community going to let players like WEEMAN use script hacks to gain an advantage? I was just cadeing up on lila panic_v2 and weeman comes over as a fast zombie and blow my cade up like nothing. The soda machine goes flying and the couches moves across the floor.

Seriously, i did NOT demo because i did not think he was script hacking anymore according to him. I will not let this go on. I want Zer0 to do something about it. Chase has a demo already of him doing it, and it's just a bit of what he can do. He has multiple scripts that give an unfair advantage.

So the question, do you guys wanna play with someone who can blow up anycade like nothing?

Zer0 do something about this insult to ibis.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

I was in game when this happened and I saw it. Weeman left right after it happened because he realized holy shit was in the cade that he used scripts on. I think justice needs to be served.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

3. Default

well those fast shooting duelie script doesn't give him much of an advantage but those script jedi force does

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    well those fast shooting duelie script doesn't give him much of an advantage but those script jedi force does
    agreed!
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

5. Default

you need demo's or it didn't happen.

6. Default

Scripting prick.

We cant ban him for it because of his damn admin status and hes burden to our server.

7. Default

well weeman has been helpful in the past as helping us catch hackers

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    well weeman has been helpful in the past as helping us catch hackers
    ah, so you're allowed to hack as long as you point out others who do?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Scripting prick.

We cant ban him for it because of his damn admin status and hes burden to our server.
    I'll have no problem banning him.

I already canceled, so idc anymore.

: D

But yeh, this is cheating and something needs to be done about it.

Why hasn't something been done yet?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

10. Default

i wish i had the jedi force to bad its just scripts