Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Money cheat in WC3 mod

1. Default Money cheat in WC3 mod

Just wanted to let everyone know I saw Maynard do it today

I did not take a screen shot, I will take one next time.

2. Default

we fucking know u retard thank u for stating the obvious

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    Take a mother fucking chill pill mastercheff.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

4. Default

Mastercheff?

Do you post for praise?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

Actually, if you wana talk shit about me, get your facts strait. I have NEVER done the money cheat. I 1 time tried 2 figure it out at 3 in the morning when no 1 else was on the server, but failed 2 do so. I don't even know the proper method of doing it, and if you're claiming I did it during a populated game, then I did it by complete mistake and I really don't know how to do it. I just know it involves something to do with spectator, and I do go into spectator mode sometimes, when shit happens I gotta deal with (real-life) so other then that, I have no clue what you're talking about. ive been playing the Ibis server for goin on 2 months now, and ive never used any cheat or anything to get my lvl 275, did spend quite a lot of time buying tomes and never guns though.

according 2 masterchef it's an obvious fact ive money glitched, even though I never ONCE have. if I did do something that was conciderd it, plz let me know cause honestly I don't know how it's done, and I really don't like being accused of bull shit I did not purposly do. in the past 2 weeks alone ive loged 96 hours on the wow ibis server, so don't try and play me up 2 be some cheater, I'm far from.

Close this topics.
    There already a threat in "Servers" about this.
    Last edited by =Aca[d]ieN=; 08-31-2009 at 07:32 PM.
    - And for those who have fought and died.. as i approach the gates of heaven; St.Peter i will tell, one more Soldier reporting Sir, i've served my time in hell.

7. Default

i'm not the one with spam post autumn <3

8. Default

i'm not the one with spam post autumn <3
    Her post had a question in it, how dose that make it spam? your post is just making it worse.

9. Default

well to answer her question no also i was mad at beeb with that entire thank u for stating the obvious was because he didn't even look at the forums to see a thread was made about it and the wcs clearly knew that it was there

10. Default

well to answer her question no also i was mad at beeb with that entire thank u for stating the obvious was because he didn't even look at the forums to see a thread was made about it and the wcs clearly knew that it was there
    How about you calm down mastercheff?

Jesus not everything is srs bznz.