Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ALCaPown3D Perma Aimbot

1. Default

.dem to .rar ... errm... .rar is just a compressive folder.. so just drag the .dem.. into the .rar ...

you need winrar for this .. so go to rarlab.com and download it .. that is all if you need further help or just need the cracked version of winrar.. feel free to contact me ^^
    Ibis Steam Contest #2
    Canceled till further notice

I read people's post purely for amusement I find people's frustration and failure quite funny... after all it's all just a game... you'll die early if you take it too seriously. ^^

Arrogance - only fags and assholes have them... You know who you are.

2. Default

I do send them but this demo is unlikely to be accepted by them. They need more evidence than this... there was only one kill where there was a possibility of a hack and to tell you the truth I knew that the enemy was going to appear based off the sound and thus depending on this guys reaction time it is possible for it to have been a legit kill. We know from other info that he probibly hacks but sb can only go off of what is in the video.

3. Default

Thanks for clearing that up about who sends it in. I kind of doubted that they would accept it, he was being a nuisance to the server so as soon as i got one that one shot i banned him.
    Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum
    Translation: "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe."
    Sincerely,
    Loud Mute