Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have a ps3? no fanboys =P

1. Default

lol yea that ps3 song is outdated and the 360 song stills is right and halo is gay btw =P ps3 has more games in 09 so far and halo odst is gonna fail =PPP and its not only a blu ray player so fuck u to ^^

2. Default

ps3 has better games now =P

3. Default

360 song is better lol its more funny and faster

Yeah right the halo series is one of the best series of games in history.....no 360 song sounds gays...that is all....also your picture is hot
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

5. Default

o and since a lot of people been asking the girl in the pic is the girl im going out with atm

Quote Originally Posted by SouthSide View Post
    o and since a lot of people been asking the girl in the pic is the girl im going out with atm
    What's her number??? LOL

I KEED
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

7. Default

omg another triple poster, stop it autumn is all we can handle.

the PS3 is really just a glorified blu-ray player.

the internet browsing is horrible on it, the internet sucks compared to what you can do on XBOX live. Halo ODST is not gonna fail. Halo wars was a fail yes. but END WAR is the best RTS for any platform. plus the 360 usually gets games first than the PS3.

the elite 360 just dropped in price also. so the PS3 is still the most expensive console on the market. oh and the axis controller is also a fail. the only playstation that I will ever own is my PS2.

oh and the 360 has more peripherals for it than the PS3 does.

plus LIVE can now be integrated with your facebook to automatically post new achievements to your facebook.

oh and one more thing, when you buy a 360 your supporting an american company, instead of supporting a foreign company like sony, who is based out of japan. way to ruin our economy even more you PS3 supporters!!
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    What's her number??? LOL

I KEED
    LoL Neva

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    omg another triple poster, stop it autumn is all we can handle.

the PS3 is really just a glorified blu-ray player.

the internet browsing is horrible on it, the internet sucks compared to what you can do on XBOX live. Halo ODST is not gonna fail. Halo wars was a fail yes. but END WAR is the best RTS for any platform. plus the 360 usually gets games first than the PS3.

the elite 360 just dropped in price also. so the PS3 is still the most expensive console on the market. oh and the axis controller is also a fail. the only playstation that I will ever own is my PS2.

oh and the 360 has more peripherals for it than the PS3 does.

plus LIVE can now be integrated with your facebook to automatically post new achievements to your facebook.

oh and one more thing, when you buy a 360 your supporting an american company, instead of supporting a foreign company like sony, who is based out of japan. way to ruin our economy even more you PS3 supporters!!
    HAHA wow 360 elite is 300$ yes? i think and ps3 slim 120g is also 300$ so what now foo!! microsoft just steals ur money , thats why they made it so the 360 is so easy to break so u can go pay to get a new one or repair it

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SouthSide View Post
    HAHA wow 360 elite is 300$ yes? i think and ps3 slim 120g is also 300$ so what now foo!! microsoft just steals ur money , thats why they made it so the 360 is so easy to break so u can go pay to get a new one or repair it
    doesn't matter if all microsoft wants to do is steal your money. people that support the PS3 are just like the people that hate the iPhone. your just hating on it cause you can't have one. sony will screw you over soon, count on it. that's what happened to the ps1, ps2 and soon the ps3
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-