Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nubshtrike banned

1. Default

We also need to Banned these fools from forums, before They get out of hand.

2. Default

So you are suggesting he posted from the same LAN AND played on the same LAN you are on?

Not likely, specially when that IP is a comcast residential IP

Live or die, make your choice.

3. Default

JigSaW, what are you talking about, he was AT my house. i saw him get banned. So yes, he was on the same LAN im on and posted from the same LAN.

4. Default

what error is it giving when you try to upload, describe the problem and I can fix it.

5. Default

It takes too long to upload. Once it goes to the end of the bar the window goes blank.

6. Default

ok, i will try to see if there is an option that can be adjusted for people with bad connections. What browser are you using, it could be creating an issue. Also your going browse selecting the file and then pressing upload correct?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    ok, i will try to see if there is an option that can be adjusted for people with bad connections. What browser are you using, it could be creating an issue. Also your going browse selecting the file and then pressing upload correct?
    Im using IE and yes im browsing thru files and clicking on upload.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JigSaW View Post
    Hello Nubshtrike.

You're IP has been traced and it has been determined that you are NueB, and/or using the same computer as NueB.
    I am 95% confident in this assertion.

Not only is your vocabulary/spelling/grammar similar to NueB, but so is your name and the context of which you speak. You were looking to get unbanned again on the account of no demo being posted. (Again)

The above paragraph certainly would not make me 95% confident, but, this does:
    NueB's trace:

Your trace:

As you can see, both of your aliases have been traced to the exact same latitude/longitude.

It does not relate? Right???

Request denied, player banned permanently.
    You are no longer welcome at ibis, good bye.

Update: After reviewing various diffrent people under the name [NAKED], all NAKED members are to be permenatly banned from ibis.
    thats why jigs my man.

hes also gonna let me live with him once he makes it big. im gonna clean for him

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    thats why jigs my man.

hes also gonna let me live with him once he makes it big. im gonna clean for him
    You are officially gay.

10. Default

lol hell nah...........um