Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Recoil

1. Default Recoil

Sup Ibis peoples!

Been playing for two weeks on the WCS server and figured I'd introduce myself. I'm from Seattle, WA. Love playing video games(thats a given ) Also play xbox 360 solo and on live, (just recently got it, if you can direct me to any good games let me know). I haven't really played much over on the other servers. Zombie mod looks fun, but some maps just seem to be too easy to defend against the zombies. Never was really much into the gun game, but I might head over there once in awhile. Anyways, I'll primarily be on WCS. Good Hunting Everyone!

2. Default

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to ibis Gaming... sit down... hold on... it's only going to get worse from here on out....

And dont forget to check out our WCSever... 174.36.201.114:27015 that's where you find me!

~Chronic aka Rogue

3. Default

Welcome to the IBIS community.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

welcome to ibis don't be a noob

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to ibis Gaming... sit down... hold on... it's only going to get worse from here on out....

And dont forget to check out our WCSever... 174.36.201.114:27015 that's where you find me!

~Chronic aka Rogue
    Recoil has been playing in that server for two weeks....

Welcome recoil.
    Last edited by Christmas; 09-02-2009 at 03:33 PM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    nou.

</3

BTW:

Welcome.

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

7. Default

nice way to welcome them mastercheff still you there
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

8. Default

lol i don't give one of those really generic welcomes if u want heres my generic one
    Welcome to IBIS have a nice stay.Be sure to meet with some of the regs here.Enjoy your visit

9. Default

lol i don't give one of those really generic welcomes if u want heres my generic one
    Welcome to IBIS have a nice stay.Be sure to meet with some of the regs here.Enjoy your visit

Good boy.

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post

Good boy.

^^
    Whore