Thread: The Best Death Run Idea

1. Default The Best Death Run Idea

Hi all,

its been a long time since I've Counterstruck, so I don't know if you guys have a Deathrun Server, but I had the greatest idea (stay with me on this!).

WHY not have it start outside, the sides being two legs, going into a woman (won't be profound), and all the CTs are pure white trying to get to the prize at the end? Then when you win the sound of crying happens.

I would go into detail, especially on the outside, but I'm sure some of these members haven't a clue on what I am going on about, plus I like IBIS a lot and don't want to ruin anything <3.

What do you think?!

2. Default

I think you've never been laid... but thats just a thought and that would be an interesting idea (seriously) if only we had a deathrun server

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Frankoman View Post
    Hi all,

its been a long time since I've Counterstruck, so I don't know if you guys have a Deathrun Server, but I had the greatest idea (stay with me on this!).

WHY not have it start outside, the sides being two legs, going into a woman (won't be profound), and all the CTs are pure white trying to get to the prize at the end? Then when you win the sound of crying happens.

I would go into detail, especially on the outside, but I'm sure some of these members haven't a clue on what I am going on about, plus I like IBIS a lot and don't want to ruin anything <3.

What do you think?!
    omg, this post is full of win and lulz! THANK YOU!

reallly is a fun/funny idea.

btw, i'm not sure what a deathrun server is. help me?