Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: GCM vs. IBIS

1. Default

2 ez.

Live or die, make your choice.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wickedtribe View Post
    Ok I didn't really pay attention to this section so idk if this is old or not, we could round up some of our old players, btw saying we arent any good is because you have not seen our prime players in pub, because its been dead we been losing skill.

NYS c.o.
    Dual
    Me
    Whyt
    Manbear
    Zero
    Deprod

If the pub was alive you would see us owning...... also if we had our old jesues member..... Dutch..... you wouldn't stand a chance 5vs.1 on him....

Midget was good but he was in the military and i havn't seen him since i left a year or so ago.

If you wanted to be serrious about this we could work something out.

And don't post screenshots to show how good you are..... Ive gone scrims where my team was undefeated..... doesn't make me great it makes them suck.
    Whytboiz, Eric, won't be able to scrim because he doesn't have his computer. He just has a laptop atm.

So it wouldn't be fair with him, not being able to play at his best.

Besides:

"Whytboiz33: i dont have time to waste on morons like him"

Note to Virtus, lmao.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    Whytboiz, Eric, won't be able to scrim because he doesn't have his computer. He just has a laptop atm.

So it wouldn't be fair with him, not being able to play at his best.

Besides:

"Whytboiz33: i dont have time to waste on morons like him"

Note to Virtus, lmao.
    Cool cool.. still has me added on steam tho.. weird. Oh well ... cmon.. theres no 5 people that can/wanna play scrim.. really?
    Интернет - как жизнь, смысла нет, а уходить не хочется..

4. Default .

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    OK. Ive played with dutch for 2 years.. I know hes good but ive seen better.. I dont really wanna go against ragin on each other.. but just wanted to have some good fun time btw 2 clans.. u know.

P.S. I got my people ready waitin for your answer guys.
    virtus not to take away from you, I respect your play you are more than decent. whatever gayboy said the regs are better is an idiot. I can't think of many members who aren't ex-cal. shit. we all say fuck cal now. we have been playing cs for more than half of the time of his worthless existence.
    anyways, do a weekend scrim, (we) will play match style.
    Last edited by deprodigy; 09-02-2009 at 08:31 PM. Reason: .

5. Default

Cool cool.. still has me added on steam tho.. weird. Oh well ... cmon.. theres no 5 people that can/wanna play scrim.. really?
    I would if my computer wasn't shitty.

A friend of mine has gotten me in a couple of scrims, and another keeps trying to get me in with him.

Haha.

You can always add me back on steam.

yatebyalyblu

^^

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    virtus not to take away from you, I respect your play you are more than decent. whatever gayboy said the regs are better is an idiot. I can't think of many members who aren't ex-cal. shit. we all say fuck cal now. we have been playing cs for more than half of the time of your worthless existence.
    anyways, do a weekend scrim, (we) will play match style.

Whoa, Deprod.

That there, m'boy, is a challenge.

7. Default

What really confuses me is that I thought only me and jig play NS but if they want to scrim us that badly we will take aliens first.

8. Default

haha we all ready to play u guys... GG scrim is preffered.. cuz .. well.. it OWNZZZ hard lol. For me findin people not that hard.. just need arranged time. sooo.. Zero.. load up ur team and lets scrimmm =D

P.S. Deprdigy Respect.

P.S.S toasty i think i never deleted u. lawl.

and.. im off to css.
    Интернет - как жизнь, смысла нет, а уходить не хочется..

9. Default

haha we all ready to play u guys... GG scrim is preffered.. cuz .. well.. it OWNZZZ hard lol. For me findin people not that hard.. just need arranged time. sooo.. Zero.. load up ur team and lets scrimmm =D

P.S. Deprdigy Respect.

P.S.S toasty i think i never deleted u. lawl.

and.. im off to css.
    No, haha.

I deleted you.

10. Default

Give me a time this weekend and I will probably be able to do et.