Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: NNICESKATESMANN.hheckaa banned randomly a few seconds after joining zombie server

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    A 10-page topic for someone that is asking to be unbanned...that's a new one =P
    lol ......
    Last edited by uuntiltheendd; 09-03-2009 at 08:19 AM.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    uuntiltheendd-

1. you post too much

2. honestly, are you even old enough to drive? or do you suffer from some disease that makes you look like a 75lb. 13 year old?

3. don't think too much of it, but i would put it in your girls pooper.
    here we go again another attention hungry idiot from out of nowhere.

first of all, i only have about 40 posts in all and its only because of this thread that random ass people want to come into and start talking shit about me for no reason. so i post back cuz im not gonna sit back and let some attention hungry whores get thier shits and giggles because they think just because theyr an admin they can throw bullshit at anybody.

and heres your answer to your idiotic question number two. yes, i am old enough to drive. i am 19 and i weigh 135 not 13 and 75. i bet i could post a picture of a pile of my shit and some of you people will be like "nuh uh thats not yours wah wah wah." so idc if you dont think its me in the pic or my car in my sig, i really dont. im not gonna send you a DNA test and im not gonna give you my car.

and i dont blame you, a lot of people want to do that to her.

so and
    Last edited by uuntiltheendd; 09-03-2009 at 08:24 AM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Everyone

A lot of people hate inthebutt. Get over it.

Holy Dart, if you like inthebutt, that's just gross. I don't think I can be your friend anymore.

And uuntiltheendd, if that IS your car, 1) How old are you? and 2) Where did you get the money?
    yep thats my car. im 19 and it wasnt my money. my parents got it for me for graduation

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    Learn how to use proper English you dumb bitch.
    Walter, at least when I'm making jabs at someone, I'm kidding.

You are just being a mean-spirited asshole.

Nice car, is it a wrx or a wrx sti?

I prefer the older models (04-05) but the new ones are nice too and at least you didn't get a gay evo.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    Nice car, is it a wrx or a wrx sti?

I prefer the older models (04-05) but the new ones are nice too and at least you didn't get a gay evo.
    mastagunz you are awesome.

its a wrx. yea i like the older models better specifically the 07's but any older model is an amazing car. i would have liked to have gotten an older model but the 08 i got was a good deal.

and yes evos are pretty damn homosexual.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    here we go again another attention hungry idiot from out of nowhere.

first of all, i only have about 40 posts in all and its only because of this thread that random ass people want to come into and start talking shit about me for no reason. so i post back cuz im not gonna sit back and let some attention hungry whores get thier shits and giggles because they think just because theyr an admin they can throw bullshit at anybody.

and heres your answer to your idiotic question number two. yes, i am old enough to drive. i am 19 and i weigh 135 not 13 and 75. i bet i could post a picture of a pile of my shit and some of you people will be like "nuh uh thats not yours wah wah wah." so idc if you dont think its me in the pic or my car in my sig, i really dont. im not gonna send you a DNA test and im not gonna give you my car.

and i dont blame you, a lot of people want to do that to her.

so and
    you shouldnt be so angry when you first wake up in the day... it's probably not healthy.

you are pretty cute, i can def pass you as one of my new 13 year old boy toys. 135 lbs is ideal... u can flail your arms all you want. kicking and screaming won't help...

i've changed my mind, im not gonna put it in that girls pooper, i'm gonna put it in yours.

PEW PEW PEW™

8. Default

you shouldnt be so angry when you first wake up in the day... it's probably not healthy.

you are pretty cute, i can def pass you as one of my new 13 year old boy toys. 135 lbs is ideal... u can flail your arms all you want. kicking and screaming won't help...

i've changed my mind, im not gonna put it in that girls pooper, i'm gonna put it in yours.
    it is healthy; it promotes healthy circulation. that way my erection will be just as hard as you want it to be.
    and yes turtles if you want me to put up a fight while you put it in my pooper i will because i think thats sexy. you can gag me if you want to also.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    it is healthy; it promotes healthy circulation. that way my erection will be just as hard as you want it to be.
    and yes turtles if you want me to put up a fight while you put it in my pooper i will because i think thats sexy. you can gag me if you want to also.
    James,

Why can you be more submissive like untiltheend?

PEW PEW PEW™

10. Default

James,

Why can you be more submissive like untiltheend?
    look turtles its either gonna be me or james. keep running after him or just go ahead and take what i wanna give you.