Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: NNICESKATESMANN.hheckaa banned randomly a few seconds after joining zombie server

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    My opinion is we should ban you

He quoted Weeman.

So I think this was pretty clear.

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    I second this!!! BAN WEEMAN!
    Obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    yes, i can read. otherwise i couldnt type any of this so and think it out before you ask stupid questions.

maybe i would understand what they were talking about if they typed out weeman instead of "you." that's what made it unclear to me.
    You can read?

They weren't clear?

I think I'm missing something...

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    here we go again.

why are you calling me an abusive admin?? do you have proof?? do you have any demo's?? do you have anyone that can back you up on this???

plus if I did ban you, its probably cause you broke a rule or were mic spamming. one or the other you take your pick.

first time I ever meet you was today in the GG server where I owned your ass and your apparent no scope headshots. plus I don't have admin today so I couldn't have banned you so:

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT THE FUCK DOWN

oh and the IBIS ZM server can't be the only CS:S server you play if you were also in the IBIS GG server. you should be kept banned is what I vote for and only on the grounds that you are a dumbass.

weeman should be slapped.

oh and stop muliti-posting. its fucking annoying.
    yea man you really do need to chill out a little bit. that was a joke going around in the GG server from earlier when you werent on. everytime someone got killed we would call it a no scope. and i happened to be the last of the couple of people doing it when you came in. and let me add that somehow the server got a little glum when you came in for some strange reason. that strange reason being that you are a jerk. you take things waaaay to seriously. its called a joke and you apparently have no sense of humor. all i did was say no scope when i killed you with a non scoped weapon and that seemed to make you really angry. and i find it really funny that you got really mad when this happened. you seem to get really mad really easily and im not the only one that can see this. and i bet you feel big by saying "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT THE FUCK DOWN." yea youre a big boy all right. shows what kind of a person you are. i think you need a little time out from being an admin and need a little more time getting to know what a sense of humor is and need to be started on a small dosage of chill pill cuz its not that serious bro. and i really dont care if you ban me from here on cuz i know you are and its gonna be because you couldnt ban me today for joking around.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

3. Default

yea man you really do need to chill out a little bit. that was a joke going around in the GG server from earlier when you werent on. everytime someone got killed we would call it a no scope. and i happened to be the last of the couple of people doing it when you came in. and let me add that somehow the server got a little glum when you came in for some strange reason. that strange reason being that you are a jerk. you take things waaaay to seriously. its called a joke and you apparently have no sense of humor. all i did was say no scope when i killed you with a non scoped weapon and that seemed to make you really angry. and i find it really funny that you got really mad when this happened. you seem to get really mad really easily and im not the only one that can see this. and i bet you feel big by saying "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT THE FUCK DOWN." yea youre a big boy all right. shows what kind of a person you are. i think you need a little time out from being an admin and need a little more time getting to know what a sense of humor is and need to be started on a small dosage of chill pill cuz its not that serious bro. and i really dont care if you ban me from here on cuz i know you are and its gonna be because you couldnt ban me today for joking around.
    oh so now you've changed your story from me being an abusive admin to someone who has no sense of humor and takes things way to seriously.

how about you get your story straight first on what you want to accuse me of, than I can rip you a new one okay???

you seem to be a little confused in that little head of yours. you've managed to be banned twice from the ZM server, I find that really funny and this is your second thread of asking to be unbanned.

how about you answer this question for me first: why do you keep being banned??? and keep in mind I wasn't the one who banned you today.

oh and your girlfriend looks like a horse.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    My opinion is we should ban you
    No it was not clear. when mastagunz said we should ban YOU, i thought he was talking about ME and he was backing up weeman, not talking about WEEMAN. it was VERY vague to me when he said YOU instead of WEEMAN so from the beginning i was confused and he DID write something vague. and let me say i already apologized to masta for misunderstanding him.

I second this!!! BAN WEEMAN!
    THIS i mistook for walter reinforcing masta in saying that he second masta's idea that i should be banned and that weeman should ban me. i took it as BAN, WEEMAN; not BAN WEEMAN!! because i was already under the notion that walter was backing masta up.
    Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post

He quoted Weeman.

So I think this was pretty clear.

no, it wasnt as i explained above

Obvious.

You can read?

They weren't clear?

I think I'm missing something...
    apparently you are and you shouldnt have gotten mixed up in this in the first place or else we wouldnt be arguing

5. Default

No it was not clear. when mastagunz said we should ban YOU, i thought he was talking about ME and he was backing up weeman, not talking about WEEMAN. it was VERY vague to me when he said YOU instead of WEEMAN so from the beginning i was confused and he DID write something vague. and let me say i already apologized to masta for misunderstanding him.

THIS i mistook for walter reinforcing masta in saying that he second masta's idea that i should be banned and that weeman should ban me. i took it as BAN, WEEMAN; not BAN WEEMAN!! because i was already under the notion that walter was backing masta up.

apparently you are and you shouldnt have gotten mixed up in this in the first place or else we wouldnt be arguing
    your really new to IBIS and look at all the problems you have already stirred up.

6. Default

walter youre just saying that because i called you out for zteleing away from me before i could tag you.
    I never !ztele'd away from any zombies.

Don't lie, it makes people discredit you.

Also, don't pay any attention to inthebutt; he's a square headed Asian and he's a flaming idiot.

I don't think it was I that banned you, if I had gone to get something to eat.
    Last edited by walterbrunswick; 09-02-2009 at 08:50 PM.

7. Default

oh so now you've changed your story from me being an abusive admin to someone who has no sense of humor and takes things way to seriously.

how about you get your story straight first on what you want to accuse me of, than I can rip you a new one okay???

you seem to be a little confused in that little head of yours. you've managed to be banned twice from the ZM server, I find that really funny and this is your second thread of asking to be unbanned.

how about you answer this question for me first: why do you keep being banned??? and keep in mind I wasn't the one who banned you today.

oh and your girlfriend looks like a horse.
    how about i didnt change my story about you. i was reinforcing it. i didnt say that you werent an abusive admin anymore. i was adding to that that you are an abusive admin with no sense of humor that takes things way too seriously.
    second you arent going to "rip me a new one" because everything you put up on here makes me laugh because you are very angry and you are attacking me on so many things that have nothing to do with the topic of this thread.
    third, i played on the GG server today because i couldnt play on the ZM server shocking
    and yes i will answer your question. let me quote it: "why do you keep being banned??? " you say it like ive been banned fifteen times.
    heres my answer: the first time i got banned i sang into my mic for maybe 7 seconds. no warning. just a ban.
    the second time i got banned (which is the topic of this thread) i joined the server and a few seconds later, a window pops up saying i was banned. i didnt say anything, i didnt do anything, in fact i hadnt moved and i was choosing my weapon. completely random.
    so there. i answered your question without attacking you for no apparent reason.
    let me list this here:
    "you seem to be a little confused in that little head of yours"
    "oh and your girlfriend looks like a horse"
    "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT THE FUCK DOWN"
    "where I owned your ass"
    "you should be kept banned is what I vote for and only on the grounds that you are a dumbass."
    "weeman should be slapped."
    "oh and stop muliti-posting. its fucking annoying."
    THINGS THAT YOU HAVE SAID^^^
    all the angry things you have said that were completely unnecessary. you are a really angry person and you attack me on things that have NOTHING to do with the topic. nice false flags.
    Last edited by uuntiltheendd; 09-02-2009 at 08:53 PM.

8. Default

I never !ztele'd away from any zombies.

Don't lie, it makes people discredit you.
    i already apologized to you for that one. it was a guy with the name "happy birthday walter" and i thought it was you so that was my mistake.

9. Default

your really new to IBIS and look at all the problems you have already stirred up.
    youve stirred up plenty of things yourself. i dont feel like going and quoting other people who have told you to chill out also.

10. Default

how about i didnt change my story about you. i was reinforcing it. i didnt say that you werent an abusive admin anymore. i was adding to that that you are an abusive admin with no sense of humor that takes things way too seriously.
    second you arent going to "rip me a new one" because everything you put up on here makes me laugh because you are very angry and you are attacking me on so many things that have nothing to do with the topic of this thread.
    third, i played on the GG server today because i couldnt play on the ZM server shocking
    and yes i will answer your question. let me quote it: "why do you keep being banned??? " you say it like ive been banned fifteen times.
    heres my answer: the first time i got banned i sang into my mic for maybe 7 seconds. no warning. just a ban.
    the second time i got banned (which is the topic of this thread) i joined the server and a few seconds later, a window pops up saying i was banned. i didnt say anything, i didnt do anything, in fact i hadnt moved and i was choosing my weapon. completely random.
    so there. i answered your question without attacking you for no apparent reason.
    let me list this here:
    "you seem to be a little confused in that little head of yours"
    "oh and your girlfriend looks like a horse"
    "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT THE FUCK DOWN"
    "where I owned your ass"
    "you should be kept banned is what I vote for and only on the grounds that you are a dumbass."
    "weeman should be slapped."
    "oh and stop muliti-posting. its fucking annoying."
    all the angry things you have said that were completely unnecessary. you are a really angry person and you attack me on things that have NOTHING to do with the topic. nice false flags.
    I'm no where near angry, this is how I always am, if your gonna stay on IBIS, get used to it. oh and all those "angry personal attacks" I stated wouldn't be there if you wouldn't accuse me of admin abuse with no proof.

why would you even sing into your mic at an extremely high level to where an admin was gonna mute you?? that's just asking for trouble right there. plus if you wanna start an admin abuse thread on me, go right ahead its open to the public.

personal attacks haven't started yet either. just so your aware. but if you want I can start them??